• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

To anyone in Brisgard World :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi guys. Mastergaijin here. Can I just say something? If anyone visits my city to give me a boost, could you please boost my production? By default, I set my happiness to such a level that I get my 120% bonus anyway so anyone boosting my happiness objects, it just gets wasted. :(
I always visit people's cities who visit me and sometimes I like to visit people just for the sake of it and give them a boost. I - by default - always boost others' production. If anyone would prefer me to boost their happiness instead, drop me a line. Just go to message and type in my name Mastergaijin. I will keep a list of who asks me to improve what buildings.
So to recap, anyone reading this who is in Brisgard world, visit Mastergaijin at Gaijin City and boost my production. I ALWAYS visit people who visit me.
All the best guys...Gaijin :)

DeletedUser

For me it's the other way around..

if someone supports me with happynes..
for god sake do not choose some tree or bush, but choose the bigger buildings like my theater. :p

Ps: you do realize this only count's for the 80 people in your continent and not for all of brisgard?

DeletedUser

I try to visit all 80 in my group at least 2-4 times a week, but it gets boring quick and I just want to get it done with, so I randomly pick production or happiness and click on the first random eligible building I can see. That's me, I don't how other people are thinking.

DeletedUser

Just had a note and as I have just read there, only the 80 people on my continent can visit me. :( Ah well, it was worth a shot, maybe they'll read this. Don't fancy writing the same message 80 times. Have tried copying and pasting, didn't work. :(
Okay, so anyone on my continent - you can't miss me, I'm listed as number 1 (god knows how) if you can visit my city and boost one of my production buildings, let me know what you want boosting in return. :)
I should rename this thread. Don't think I can though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I try to adjust my cultural building count based on how many people are polishing my stuff. I'd rather not make it a default 120% unless it's simply convenient (i.e. a quest asks me to build a cultural building)

DeletedUser

.... Don't fancy writing the same message 80 times. Have tried copying and pasting, didn't work. :(

you can copy paste your message... if it doesn't work in game, do it in notepad :p and you can still paste it on the message.... and you don't have to tell everyone, just msg those who were generous enough to polish/motivate yer buildings....

DeletedUser

People. The tree polishing is a strategy. They want you to visit but they don't want to give you a big boost. For any people that attack me and win, I polish a tree for them in retaliation. If you polish a tree I do the same back, also in retaliation ;)

If you help me I help back, usually in kind if I can remember. I tried supporting production or bigger culture buildings if the other is not active, but so far NO ONE has done the same back. I am about done polisher. Suggestion: The polisher needs more intensive.

DeletedUser

Hi Mastergaijin... have you ever considered putting your request in your profile text? You can access that at your town hall, click "profile" and the text you add there will be shown in the social bar at the bottom of your screen :). Anyone mousing over your picture will see that text, and then see that you rather have production boosted than happiness!

On a side note:
I try to visit my whole neighbourhood on a daily basis, not only do I get coins from that (and I can always use those), but I've discovered that helping out my neighbours by boosting their happiness or production will induce many of them to do the same for me, and as most people boost happiness (which I personally like best), it means that most of the time I can work at 120%. Don't wait for others to drop by at your place first, take the initiative yourself ;).
Myself, I usually boost happiness, as most people seem to like that - but if I know they rather have production boosted (by a line in their header or a message) I'd gladly do that.
Unfortunately, I also have an evil streak... if someone attacked me and plundered, I will only boost a tree or obelisk... if you just attack me for points I don't mind for I understand that perfectly ^^ and I will boost what I always do: the best thing I can find.

Visiting my neighbours also gives me a chance to see what goods are being produced and what I needn't produce or should produce, and the lay-outs of other people's towns give perfect ideas for my own!

DeletedUser

Hi Mastergaijin... have you ever considered putting your request in your profile text? You can access that at your town hall, click "profile" and the text you add there will be shown in the social bar at the bottom of your screen :). Anyone mousing over your picture will see that text, and then see that you rather have production boosted than happiness!

On a side note:
I try to visit my whole neighbourhood on a daily basis, not only do I get coins from that (and I can always use those), but I've discovered that helping out my neighbours by boosting their happiness or production will induce many of them to do the same for me, and as most people boost happiness (which I personally like best), it means that most of the time I can work at 120%. Don't wait for others to drop by at your place first, take the initiative yourself ;).
Myself, I usually boost happiness, as most people seem to like that - but if I know they rather have production boosted (by a line in their header or a message) I'd gladly do that.
Unfortunately, I also have an evil streak... if someone attacked me and plundered, I will only boost a tree or obelisk... if you just attack me for points I don't mind for I understand that perfectly ^^ and I will boost what I always do: the best thing I can find.

Visiting my neighbours also gives me a chance to see what goods are being produced and what I needn't produce or should produce, and the lay-outs of other people's towns give perfect ideas for my own!

You read my mind ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.