• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Titans Guild Recruitment

DeletedUser

TITANSHEADER2.png

Welcome to Titans Guild Recruitment page.

Why Titans?

Well, we're the #1 guild in Houndsmoor for a start.
We boast some of the strongest players on our world,
including some of the most battle hardened of them all.

We will advise you with our wealth of knowledge & experience,
helping you to grow fast and stay strong.
You can seek combat advice from our Battle Advisers,
giving you the edge in a fight & on the world map.

We have a seemingly never ending supply of goods,
so will you always have what you need at a moments notice.
We operate various Clubs, Groups, Competitions & Games,
affording you the opportunity to win prizes but most of all, have fun.

We enjoy a very active community with lots of chatting, banter & jokes,
you'll be made to feel welcome the moment you arrive.

chain_links.png

Applicant Requirements.
We are looking for active, high scoring, fast growing members,
to help keep Titans at the top of the leader boards.

If interested, please contact:
pakarand - gadiel68

chain_links.png

Sister guilds.
If you're not quite ready yet, but would like to be a member of the Titans family,
we have two sister guilds which you can also apply for.

TITANSD5HEADER.pngTITANST5HEADER.png

Titans Deux 100,000+ minimum points. If interested, please contact:
Superteddy - scoop1970

Titans Trilogy No limit at this time. If interested, please contact:
G_Force316

As part of any of our guilds you will receive the same support as you would in Titans main.

chain_links.png

If you have any questions or want to know more please contact,
pakarand - froddo - GHOST SICKNESS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

This looks very familiar, you did great effort GHOST SICKNESS on Titans guild recruitment page.

DeletedUser13737

Hey Ghost, That is the best recruitment page I've seen yet! I can tell you spent some time on it and it looks great and very professional. Good luck with recruitment! :) Vikki

DeletedUser

edicied why do you come here and in The Teabaggers are Recruiting and try to hit the nail or on simple word to lower us,everything you do is going to catch up with your guild somedays.and in fact your missing the nail and hitting your own head.

I dont see any copy here everything is different.Why even bother about it if yours better !! Even if something look familiar to you did you ever look at guild profile it almost look like the same for everyonei.

Maybe you can send a DMCA copyright to Forge of Empire.

Good work GHOST SICKNESS keep it on !

DeletedUser13737

I would have to say that Titans does have the best recruitment page. It's currently the gold standard and they have set the bar. The layout, text and colors are clean and it's obvious a great deal of time went into it's creativity. The spirit of competition always encourages continuous improvement.

DeletedUser4258

Im getting the thought that some people here think their setup of recruitment pages are unique therefore anything similar is stolen. Ive seen these kind of pages on other game forums and I can assure you, far from unique but rather a recognisable format that makes sense to use, please dont try and re-invent the wheel people, its already there :)