• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Timing out when entering GVG map

DeletedUser653

• World: EN1 "A"
  • Browser and Version: Firefox 47.01
  • Overview of the bug: moving to GVG map FOE times out when:
a) when entering a GVG map for the first time from the GvG review map showing all ages and
b) when changing from a GvG map to another GvG map via the GvG review map
Timer gets stuck as per attached screen shot and sits there even after 10 mins so only option is to refresh game

• Screenshots: attached shot of timer.
  • How often this occurs: i get this about 10-12 times a day and guessing its about 1:10 times i enter the maps
  • Urgency: High, nothing worse then to move to map to hit siege and get timed out and have to refresh
  • Preventative Actions: checked forum and many people say they have the same bug but no solution found, checked lasted drivers and firefox being used. I7, 16gb Ram, 120mbps broadband, so pc not an issue
  • Summary: Foe times out when entering GvG maps
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, no report yet made but players are mentioning same problem, ie in this thread.
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...tuart-historical-questline.32120/#post-202256

Attachments

• timer when going into maps.jpg
    timer when going into maps.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 283

DeletedUser7768

i got this problem from winxp-win7.. went to win10 and the problem was gone. BUT.. looks like every day there are problem with connection about reset time.. laggy game.. not loading etc.. over crowded or server problems..
and to clarify.. not the problem with my connection..