• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Time zone for Jaims release

Surge

Brigadier-General
So recently Jaims was announced to be released at July 14 at 11 A.M. Now that's fine and dandy and I even want to start anew on a different world, see how radically differently I develop from how I developed when I began the game over two years ago. The problem is that this planet isn't a two-dimensional sheet of rock with a consistent time. Does anyone know which time zone they meant to release at this mystical 11 A.M.? There's five or six different time zones in Europe alone, and I remember collectively that .en encompasses players from all over Europe and even parts of Asia and the United States. Since the devs are based in Germany, do they schedule .en releases on Berlin Time? What about EST, a very highly populated side of the U.S.? PST is also frequently used internationally.

Surge

Brigadier-General
Thank you, Amy. Apparently the server is starting early on my end (5 am) so a headstart is impossible.