• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Time Travellers

DeletedUser

Hi all

We are a new ...and swiftly growing ... Guild set up largely by relatively new players, to share ideas, information and experiences ...with a view to helping each other . This has already proved to be a very useful strategy ...our collective experiences and ideas have definitely surpassed what we might have achieved as individuals.

We are now also trading within the Guild ... and have found that to be helpful as well .:-)

We are currently sharing information about which supplies we produce ...in order to try to maximise production across the Guild. Similarly, we are collating information about Great Building development with a view , again, to helping each other develop.

It's a friendly place to be ...

Check us out ... and if you're interested ...message me and I'll send you an invitation

Whatever you decide, good luck in the game :)

kikka

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi all ...we're still growing and still recruiting .

Trade is lively as is the sharing of ideas.

Come on in ...you know it makes sense :-)

Just message me for an invite ...