• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Time sync issue

DeletedUser110146

There is a serious time sync issue with the game.

Usually when there is something to collect ahead of time I set a timer on my wrist watch to the exact collection time. Then I leave the tab open in the browser and start doing something else, or event do some expedition, or research or whatever.

Later my watch signals that the time has come, also my phone sends a notification that something has finished, I go to the FOE tab in the browser to see that there's still 2 mins left. Then I refresh the tab and - suprise suprise - the goods can already be collected.

If you loose just 2 minutes of collection time daily, it will be 28 mins after 2 weeks, and it constantly shifts your daily collect/polish time.

rjs66

Lieutenant
i have noticed that when setting productions in buildings they often come up ready for collection in a different order to that which they were set
on 1 hour houses i collect with a single swipe (they're all in a line) then they are ready anything up to 10 seconds apart in a random order
playing across several worlds i have recently found that productions started on worlds in the order 1,2,3,4,5,6 often end up with productions finishing on 3 before 1, or 5 then 2 etc.. and in a random order on in each individual world , completely out of sync with the order they were started ( the worst "drift" so far has been about 5 minutes )

rjs66

Lieutenant
the slip back a couple of seconds has - but the random order of productions finishing has only been the last couple of weeks