• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Time filler map introduction...

I really like FOE but there are often extended periods just waiting for things to happen.
So why not introduce a map where players can fill in their time grinding for things with perhaps the incentives of some rare drops and incidents?
This would also serve to retain many more new players to the game.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I really like FOE but there are often extended periods just waiting for things to happen.
So why not introduce a map where players can fill in their time grinding for things with perhaps the incentives of some rare drops and incidents?
This would also serve to retain many more new players to the game.
Do GBG, GVG, GE, side quests, Continent map. That's just off the top of my head.

Do GBG, GVG, GE, side quests, Continent map. That's just off the top of my head.
New players cant do GVG and all the rest takes me about only an hour/day, an additional map where you can do things to fill in time while troops and materials or buildings are made would be very welcome. :)
There are too many inactive players which is not good if you have to keep kicking them off your friend's list so why not give them more to do (especially newbs)? A map which you could constantly farm for mats and rares would be ideal.

Last edited:
Incorrect.
What i meant to say is that a new players army will be defeated in GVG or zero materials to complete negotiations, unless I am doing something wrong.

This thread is about expanding the game to provide new content or maps that do not require long waits for things to mature.
While I appreciate others advice, maybe some here have forgotten what its like to be a newb or play already many characters at the same time.

rjs66

Lieutenant
do the settlements - set all the productions to 5 mins, stagger them 30 seconds or 1 minute apart , you'll be kept busy for as long as you want, collecting and starting new productions
start on several worlds at once, will also keep you quite busy

start on several worlds at once, will also keep you quite busy
Well, its good advice but i don't have enough diamonds to proceed very fast so its a waiting game again.
Settlement buildings or materials still take long times so it feels like more of the same even if I didn't fully try it yet.

Nevermind I will try to live with how things are and spend more time in real life. :)