• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Time bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser14664
  • Start date

DeletedUser14664

• World: Greinfental
  • Browser and Version: Chrome, latest
  • Overview of the bug: When browsing through the hood, somehow i select my IFV factory
  • Screenshots: Capturebug.JPG well, i guess i'll wait then
  • How often this occurs: 1st time ever
  • Urgency: none
  • Preventative Actions: just refresh and it's fixed
  • Summary: This random opening of my buildings also often happens when i'm in battle and i try to resize my guild chat
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: nope, sorry
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
refreshing fixes this

DeletedUser97349

I have been unable to replicate this, however if anyone else has noticed the same thing, please upload a screenshot if possible.

Surge

Brigadier-General
44 years, 248 days, 13 hours and 42 minutes, rounded down, to be preciserest.

I tried to do this bug via Firefox and polivated my neighborhood while I had an IFV and Rocket Artillery being made in two different factories. I couldn't replicate this. The screenshot does look genuine though.

DeletedUser14664

happened only 1 time, so we can say it a very very very very rare bug :D

DeletedUser96867

My suggestion would be to cancel training and not wait for it to complete, but that's just me....

DeletedUser97349

This appears to be a one off glitch, so I will move it to archive. However if anyone notices the same thing, please bring it to our attention :)