• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tile meter

DeletedUser98658

Proposal:
I am proposing to include tile meter, to mesure distance while in building screen.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
None found

Reason:
Right now i use houses to plan and mesure, and it feels kind of silly. Also it is not always percize and prone to mistake.

Details:
By selecting one tile (ocupied or not) and selecting another, square amount (meaning x*y) and number of tiles selected will be shown.

Visual Aids:
none, sorry =(

Balance:
Someone might realize how much space space they are wasting while planning, fix it and than conquer whole world. Yes, it would make the game easier, but i would say in the Removing annoyng way.

Abuse Prevention:
None that comes to my mind.

Summary:
Tool to help with planning. TL;DR: none, i put effort in making this thread so read the damm text.

DeletedUser15432

Proposal:
I am proposing to include tile meter, to mesure distance while in building screen.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?
None found

Reason:
Right now i use houses to plan and mesure, and it feels kind of silly. Also it is not always percize and prone to mistake.

Details:
By selecting one tile (ocupied or not) and selecting another, square amount (meaning x*y) and number of tiles selected will be shown.

Visual Aids:
none, sorry =(

Balance:
Someone might realize how much space space they are wasting while planning, fix it and than conquer whole world. Yes, it would make the game easier, but i would say in the Removing annoyng way.

Abuse Prevention:
None that comes to my mind.

Summary:
Tool to help with planning. TL;DR: none, i put effort in making this thread so read the damm text.

There is a dedicated planning section on the forum somewhere where you can actually plan your cities so this is an idea that is already in operation

Furthermore, please watch what you are saying - that last comment can be viewed as offensive by some people

Score for this
-1 for idea already in use
-10 for possibly using offensive language
-1 for not checking forum before posting idea