• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Threads just left open and never closed

DeletedUser

I know we want people to use search to see if they can find answers but should threads be kept open if inactive for more then 10 days?

I have been seeing threads with posts in the bug section labeled investigating that will be opened but quite a few never seem to be closed or updated. I am sure some of the bugs being investigated are fixed from updates so they those could be closed. Others that are old if they are still being investigated and update saying that would be nice. Even a post that says the bug is not a priority and will be fixed but no time plan on it.

DeletedUser276

We have a turn of new moderators for the forums and are teaching them. We are also waiting for communication with the devs on certain topics. Since things are jumbled a bit the bug sections topic titles are being held back till both of these are fully done. Please have patience and things should be fixed and made pretty in the bug section soon.

DeletedUser

Yes, I have knocked down the bug section from 19 pages, to around 2-3 as of a week, or so ago. We will have it running smoothly soon enough.