• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thor's Hammers Town Crier.

DeletedUser8091

Let this be a launching point for Thor's Hammers Guild from Dinegu world.
First order of business is repost of the Profiling/Styling post that was in email.

The Profiling & Styling Awards

Here's a table of memorable Guildmen of the Mighty Thor's Hammers who exhibit the Team Spirit that makes us Great through inspiring profile Txts. If you see someone you think should be on the list that I missed, tell me why and I'll add it!!!

Warrior1)Fearsome warrior2)Artistic Warrior3)Comic Warrior
thenedjeljko1
Bardfly1
blackpeugeot
Windsor
Praeceptor6
BiggusFlatulus1
THUNDERWOOD11
SPOD3
MortenRUD1
bone71
Dralucious1
adistantpony1
Atok
mrpurple1

Vote who is the 1)Fearsome warrior 2)Artistic Warrior and lastly 3)Comic Warrior
Based alone on their Profile messages. (if you have another category let me know.

Attachments

• 1528037-thor_096.jpg
    1528037-thor_096.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 367
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9815

Tremble before the Mighty THOR'S HAMMERS!
, |\ __ I am one of the few.
|\ \../ `. We will defeat the many.
\ `-.:. `\ We will take all that you have.
`-.__ ) ====| We stand united.
/~~'/ ~_\ We are relentless.
/~~/\ .=) We will never be denied.
.-'~~~| \ - (__| We are THOR'S HAMMERS.
.'~~~~( \ \ TREMBLE BEFORE US!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9815

Maybe a MoD can help? If I try too edit the post that looks like a mess, it looks fine, post it and it becomes a mess!:confused:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Fixed (ish)

HTML:
<blockquote>
       ,   |\  __        I am one of the few.
       |\  \../  `.       We will defeat the many.
       \ `-.:.     `\      We will take all that you have.
        `-.__ ) ====|       We stand united.
          /~~'/    ~_\       We are relentless.
         /~~/\     .=)        We will never be denied.
      .-'~~~| \ - (__|         We are THOR'S HAMMERS.
    .'~~~~( \  \                 TREMBLE BEFORE US!
</blockquote>

Last edited:

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
And another...

HTML:
<blockquote>
          ~.
       _____|____
       \    \    \    (     )
        )    )    )    `.oo'
 ,     /____/____/    ( (`-'
((   .-..-.||-..-..-.  ) )
 \`--(O)(O)(O)(O)(O)--' /
~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~
</blockquote>

DeletedUser9815

This Viking ship is a touch Praeceptor...added too Jarl Black words, he looks too have a winner!;)

DeletedUser

If you do a quick search online there are quite a few of those codes out there pertaining to vikings and such. Are you wanting us to vote here or send you a PM?

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
The online ones need quite a bit of fiddling with to work on FoE. The spacing is all wrong and they go out of shape. If anyone wants one edited just let me know.

DeletedUser8091

Updated the table

Table is up to date, I got a little lapsed, (actually I just realized there was a 2nd page I didn't read lol).

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Happy Buildings

Hi all,

I've put together a table of Happy Buildings to identify how much bang you get for the buck, and whether you think it's worth the upgrade. It's based on happiness (U/Sq) and cost (£/Sq) per small square. The cost is a combination of gold and tools required to build.

For instance, from the table you can see that a Church is actually a better provider of happiness than the next two buildings, and almost as good as a library. It's pretty expensive, but you would save time by not having to upgrade quite so much.

If I message you in my new capacity as the Hand of the Mason :D, I'll probably refer to this table to help you out. Hope you find it useful.

Jarl Praeceptor SixSkins, Hand of the Mason.

happy.jpg

DeletedUser

With this post I am signing the trade agreement, Trey Hathaway. I am also swearing my allegiance to Thor for life. Hathaway98 master of Skull City, Thor's Hammers, Dinegu.

DeletedUser2206

Praeceptor, I have given you a + on your rep for your chart; very nice, ty.