• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Thor's Hammers now recruiting

Sp32

Master Corporal
Want to be part of the COOLEST guild in Dinegu, with the most HILARIOUSLY AWESOME players going? Want to TOTALLY DOMINATE GvG with some of the MOST EXPERIENCED Dinegu members there are? Then say no further, step right up to the all amazing, ALL FANTASTIC, never annoying, Thor's Hammers! We have a LARGE FAN BASE far and wide and we're ADORED by a lot of guilds! YOU can become just as POPULAR as all of us if you have the determination and wit! Instant approval to anyone who can dedicate their city to one era for GvG, I'm looking for FIGHTERS, not goods donations, so it's not like you will be getting mugged off, you'll be a TRUE LEGEND, just like me! How GREAT does that sound?! It sounds GREAT right?! TERRIFIC!

Let's get you on board right away shall we? What's your name?

p.s: I'm not guaranteeing anything, but I might even be able to HOOK YOU UP under my squad if you join ASAP! That's the MOST ELITE squad in Dinegu! And YOU can be part of it!!!!!

p.p.s: some statements in this body of text may be a tiny winy, insy winsy bit exaggerated, I will not be held liable for any misconceptions perceived throughout the joining of Thor's Hammers

Last edited: