• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Third Recurring Quest - OF

Is it still possible to have 3 recurring quests active in OF and how?

I tried searching forums and various other places but they all referred to time before VF was introduced, was not able to find a way so far.

If anyone knows the answer I would be most grateful if you share it.

DeletedUser96901

it is very simple
complete the OF main questline

virtual future questline only starts after you unlocked first tech

Oh that actually is way more simple than I thought, haven't realized VF questline won't start until first tech is unlocked! Thank you mate, was worried is I continue it would automatically start VF quests.

I have 3 recurring quest in OF atm. Enjoy looping 3 recurring quests several times a day. Nice rewards with a high level CF in the city :)

I'm currently only on level 44 but when I resume leveling, I'll be on 60 in 3 or 4 days at most. Would like to have level 80 at least before I start doing UBQs though.