• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Things that make me go AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

P.Pixie

Corporal
Aaaarrrggghhhhh number 1 :- The mental zoom in after doing your productions!
number 2 :- Those awful scroll bars reappearing!
number 3 :- Putting your Guild of 10 members up against a guild of 75 or more members in GBG who insist on taking every sector without mercy!
number 4 :- Maintenance lock out when you have 2 minutes left bidding in the AD and losing out!
number 5 :- Did I mention those awful scroll bars??????
number 6 :- The RQ Delay !!!

Love this game - would love it more without the AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHS!! 8-)

Last edited:

Knight of ICE

I didnt ask you what made you go AAAARRRRRGGHHHH though 8-)

So this is a thread where you are the only one that can tell what makes you go AAAARRRRRGGHHHH.

In that case I better move it to Journals.

P.Pixie

Corporal
You just stated different. You object to others posting, cause you did not ask them.
I was joking it was meant to be fun not serious because they said posts that ask me what makes me go aaarrrggghhh - my reply was lighthearted not serious smiley face etc....

Last edited: