• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

There's a Dandelion in Every Thread!

• Thread starter DeletedUser99438
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hmmm this is at least a little cultural barbarism where did that gorgeous song go?
It was simply gorgeous!
Oh whatever even artists/ musicians aren’t allowed to have a little freedom of expression.

That’s the very reason someone was ritually murdered by an extremist in Holland, where artists may express themselves freely, and as such said things that a radicalist didn’t like so much.
Slaughtered like a pig in the middle of Amsterdam, while commuters were passing by and had to witness this, was the shocking result.

Theo van Gogh

@Agent327 can you pass me a link to that song I liked in private?
You know where, in Holland, where we enjoy freedom or at least try to without getting lynched and being censored.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I ever need glasses, I'll certainly consider looking there first. Sure they're not fancy, but is my pride really worth a huge expense?

Pride?
Oh well not pride just not my fansy.
Thereby I support dutch companies obviously and small scaled designers in specific.
So if I ever need glasses I will do that too.
Devoted and small designers need our support too if we can.
Those big companies survive anyway.
I just prefer it that way.
They need to establish an income as well after all and by the nature of it they are more expensive indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
yeah there's a good argument for supporting local business. Just would have to do a lot of research beforehand to make sure it is in fact a local business as a lot of companies get merged with other companies but keep the original name.

I was basing my answer on looks alone. If the glasses all work, if the frames all do the same job and do not impact on my job/productivity, then looks is vanity/pride. Nothing wrong with going for something that looks good, but it'll cost more if I'm only going for looks

DeletedUser99438

Ok yep I can see why you do what you do ha ... tough job you got there lol

DeletedUser

yeah there's a good argument for supporting local business. Just would have to do a lot of research beforehand to make sure it is in fact a local business as a lot of companies get merged with other companies but keep the original name.

I was basing my answer on looks alone. If the glasses all work, if the frames all do the same job and do not impact on my job/productivity, then looks is vanity/pride. Nothing wrong with going for something that looks good, but it'll cost more if I'm only going for looks

Yes, local businesses suffer hard from the Internet.

DeletedUser99438

First the footfolk and now you?

You're confusing things buddy, my rouges are virtually generated artwork, they don't talk, dont' know about yours ... oh wait you don't play GvG do you!

Agent327

Overlord
You're confusing things buddy, my rouges are virtually generated artwork, they don't talk, dont' know about yours ... oh wait you don't play GvG do you!

Your rouges? Are you now calling your footfolk gay?????

You are really loosing it. To much pressure for you?

DeletedUser

Your rouges? Are you now calling your footfolk gay?????

You are really loosing it. To much pressure for you?

Wow! That is something else checking the sexual orientation from those you work together with.
It’s almost like a real rebellion army!

DeletedUser

Let's see. You have rouges and your footfolk does not seem to follow your lead anymore. Yes that makes me very nervous.

Me too!
I have really no idea in which direction that determination in things will go now!
We never know what hits us before it actually happens o_O

DeletedUser

SDo you harrassing Inno for something you are partly causing yourself?

What a stupid statement, although I have come to expect that. By trying different browsers it has helped isolate some of the issues.
But I guess some would rather just sit there and berate those who try to find answers and make the game better for us all.