• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

There a reason that a "aid all" button doesn't exist?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Just wondering why we can't aid all available aid's in one click is all

would save on a lot of time :D

and people who don't aid as much would aid more too

joesoap

Major-General
i thought that by adding an aid button those that didnt manage to m&p would do more aiding, unfortunately thats not necessarily the case, some people will do nothing no matter how easy it is for them

DeletedUser96901

is there a reason that a "play for me automatically" doesn't exist ?
I click it, come one week later back and it would be as if I was online every day

and people who don't play as much would advance faster

DeletedUser108240

But there is an 'Aid all' button. on the left side of the screen, under the quests, or at least it was there, I have not noticed it lately. It cost diamonds to click it ;-)

DeletedUser7719

That aids all your buildings. The discussion here is about aiding all of your friends with one click ;)

DeletedUser5180

That's taking lazy gaming to a whole new level

Plenty players here will remember having to click on each and every house individually to collect their coins and manually polivate upto 240 players a day

The game has had many changes to speed up gameplay but this suggestion is a step too far and would upset the functionality of the DT gb

DeletedUser2989

This question is best answered by the following post:
As mentioned by overtype the idea as it is falls under the category of making the game easier and thus won't get getting forwarded.

It might be considered if the idea was changed to add the feature as a premium feature? So have the "Aid all" button cost diamonds similar to the current "Collect All" button... Otherwise we won't be able to forward this idea.

There is a point with everything in the game where the "faster" option either doesn't exist or costs diamonds, any that currently don't exist would only be added as diamond options to keep a balance between fast/easy and effort/activity (working on the assumption that activity produces income but too much effort puts people off).

DeletedUser12400

If it would be a premium feature then I really don't mind. They could tweak many things to save us some time but that's not exactly how these kind of games works. I'm really happy that there is aid option in toolbar which saves a lot of time unlike before when you actually had to visit each player city to motivate or polish and search for the buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
If it would be a premium feature then I really don't mind. They could tweak many things to save us some time but that's not exactly how these kind of games works. I'm really happy that there is aid option in toolbar which saves a lot of time unlike before when you actually had to visit each player city to motivate or polish and search for the buildings.

I am so glad I didn't play the game back then. lol.

That's how I played at the start, and it quickly got tedious having to load every other players city to get that bp chance. Interesting stigma/playerbase that this game has, most confusing community I have ever seen as well, on one hand it's many people complaining about not being able to choose Easter event items, then on the other hand it's "I want the game to be as hard as possible and require more pointless clicks" With the only other option being a collect all or aid all premium button that I have no idea who would ever actually use it. If you can use it because you have too much money, there is people out there starving that could really use that money you are basically wasting for no reason at all.

Seriously, why the instant troll then instant rejections unless premiem? just to save on game time and taps/clicks? I play mostly on my tablet, and it takes much longer to tap everyone as the daily history doesn't go as far back as the browser version, if anything a simple "aid the 5 people you can see" would save time tapping every name then seeing if I can aid after waiting for it to load then tapping again ect.

Wonder when people wake up and realise just how crazily stupid easy this game is and gameplay is and stop trolling anyone with an idea to actually help new players come in :/

DeletedUser15372

"Aid all" feature? might make things easier but then what's next? auto collect everything when ready?
Sooner or later we have auto everything where the game will aid everyone based on the settings chosen, collect everything on time and set everything up based on the settings chosen, auto defend against attackers in GvG map, auto PvP the hoodies (if that is the option chosen) and so on and so on and so on.
LMAO it will be as if a robot is playing the game and not a human. :P
Some fun that will be. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser108988

I wouldn't want strangers automatically giving me aids willy nilly.
I think the point is that you get rewarded for your effort with cash and blue prints.

DeletedUser12400

I think the point is that you get rewarded for your effort with cash and blue prints.
If they would remove coins and blueprint rewards then i really don't mind..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

aid all, attack all, collect all, produce all, blah blah blah, blah blah blah, blah blah.
Next thing you know? we want 1000 diamonds everyday :P