• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

TheAlliance Guild Recruiting

DeletedUser109430

Thank you for reading.

I am Fistula it, co-leader of TheAlliance, a young and energetic guild which is keen to advance with players of similar outlook. If you don't like doing GE don't read any further.

We currently have 28 members who range in ages from EMA to CE, for now..
We are at level 18, and are growing fast and hopefully even faster with your help, if you are up for it....
We are an ACTIVE, Friendly & Helpful crew, and are welcoming new blood who like winning in GE. We regularly win gold, look at our profile for proof. We actively target getting gold.

We are very focused on helping each other get our Gb's raised, with active Swap threads for Fps, 5, 10, & 20 + one for Obs only..
We have a voluntary guild FP lottery, a Guildie of the Month Award and Give a little love schemes all to build teamwork.

We are getting into GvG and would like to include more interested members,

We do not have any special entry requirements except for the usual helping with muds, Observatory and or treasury donations to help pay for GE/GvG.

Any player of any Age is welcome

Feel free to contact me, Fistula it or my co-leaders, Brent Marshall or LylaAngel and we'll be more than happy to reply to all, and take it from there. You can as well apply to TheAlliance directly,

Thanks for reading.