• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Warriors of Time need members

DeletedUser333

My alliance need more members, we trade many so you evenly get zome income to
Rules
* Every 2 days at the forum
* No bad language
* polish/motivate every day to more than 5 members
* Use the forum checks
* grow many
* don't attack members
* have always an defense army ready
Questions to:
King Morrison: leader
HHFanBoy: second leader?

or subscribe here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

Not even motivate/polish?!?!?

DeletedUser

Are there any small Guilds out there that are interested in joining and amalgamating with our Guild?

DeletedUser

Yes, our guild is ready to join you! Please send me an invite!
-Vlad the Inhaler

DeletedUser

I would be interested [I think]. Please send me an invitation!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the invite - can you also tell me how to get out of my old guild and accept the invite please??

DeletedUser

Hi chiefnit,

To leave a guild, click the global button at the bottom left, then the guild (middle) button. From the pop up choose the members list, find your name, and click the red cross at the end of it.

To accept the invite: you will see this when you click the guild button again after leaving your old guild, then can click it to accept.

Hope that explains it :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Pendragon. That worked but I cannot find the invitation - do they time out?

DeletedUser

The fair traders are also recruiting[ shall we go there??

DeletedUser

Thanks Pendragon. That worked but I cannot find the invitation - do they time out?

Sorry chiefnit for my late response :(

I don't think they time out, but maybe yours was withdrawn? Just as well you asked for a new invite!

DeletedUser

Could I join Your Guild? I've only just started the game yesterday and am looking to improve and learn. Joining your guild sounds like a good move.