• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The VP, first impression

Berdiaux

Private
Got it couple of days and so far so bad.

Can we have more missiles or can we choose when to launch it?
or
can we have FP collection instead of coins?

Can we increase stats ?

You think VP needs to be changed completely and its stats boosted because it's bad and yet you decided to build it? Interesting.

You can find a lot of discussion in here related to VP, use the search function.

My best advice is not to spend any more FPs in it and delete it.

Knight of ICE

No, no, no and no.

GB's come as they are. You can not ask for or propose changes.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
ICE - in the history of the game players have complained about GB's and INNO has changed then so why no according to you may players not complain about a GB. You seem to be acting very strange and inventing things we can or cannot discuss or complain about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight of ICE

ICE - in the history of the game players have complained about GB's and INNO has changed then so why no according to you may players not complain about a GB. You seem to be acting very strange and inventing things we can or cannot discuss or complain about.

You can complain about it all you want. Complain about it, discuss it all you want. Asking for, or proposing changes to it will get you nowhere. Inno is not looking for that.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Got it couple of days and so far so bad.

Can we have more missiles or can we choose when to launch it?
or
can we have FP collection instead of coins?

Can we increase stats ?
GBs do not receive reworks regarding their bonuses, only visual reworks if needed.

Forwandert

Major-General
I think it should be reverted back to it's original version due to the release of GT. The playing field got changed so much after the release of that gb it's practically on a hill. I still wouldn't build it but dont think the huge concerns with VP players had at the time are remotely relatable now as everybody built GT.

vfrmark

Master Corporal
You can complain about it all you want. Complain about it, discuss it all you want. Asking for, or proposing changes to it will get you nowhere. Inno is not looking for that.
So basicaly you are saying that INNO takes no notice of players posts here? Thats false, we have in the past had deveopers post replys here and many mods say they forward suggestions. Deal was modfied due to complaints here when playesr who did not fight overtook the leading players with hundreds of fights, so in extreme cases GB's are changed due to discussions here. but i understand they will not normally change GB's based on a few posts.

I think it should be reverted back to it's original version due to the release of GT. The playing field got changed so much after the release of that gb it's practically on a hill. I still wouldn't build it but dont think the huge concerns with VP players had at the time are remotely relatable now as everybody built GT.
Forwandert - for inno to even think about changing a GB due to players posts I suspect we would need hundreds of posts complaining about the same thing and for it to be blantently mismatched, alas i do not think we have enough players here who have even built it to be able to do that. I think your flogging a dead horse on this subject.

Knight of ICE

So basicaly you are saying that INNO takes no notice of players posts here? Thats false, we have in the past had deveopers post replys here and many mods say they forward suggestions. Deal was modfied due to complaints here when playesr who did not fight overtook the leading players with hundreds of fights, so in extreme cases GB's are changed due to discussions here. but i understand they will not normally change GB's based on a few posts.

No, what I am saying is that right now Inno is not looking for suggestions on changes to GB bonuses. Does not mean that will not change, but at the moment that is how it is. Changhing a bonus this far in the game can have a big impact on the balance, so it is not something that is likely to happen.

Don't know what mods say they forward suggestions. I know that as a forum mod it is not something I can do. Would be interesting to see devs posting replies, so could you show me when that was?

I am not aware of any modifications to Deal and I really do not see what fights would have to do with that, so can you show me when that was?

Andrew420

Major
GBs do not receive reworks regarding their bonuses, only visual reworks if needed.
What about Zeus, CdM, and Aachen
They reworked the att/def bonus those GBs gave
The 1st 10 lvls used to give 5% a lvl then they nerfed it to 3%
That was more than a visual rework
I lost 60% att/def in 1 day back when it was not so easy to come by

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
What about Zeus, CdM, and Aachen
They reworked the att/def bonus those GBs gave
The 1st 10 lvls used to give 5% a lvl then they nerfed it to 3%
That was more than a visual rework
I lost 60% att/def in 1 day back when it was not so easy to come by
By rework I meant totally changing GB's bonuses with another ones (for example exchanging Coins production with FPs production).
Minor or major reducing or bonuses' stats is not quite a rework, more like a buff or nerf.