• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Utopia clan is recruting

Shad23

Emperor
FoEwelcome.jpg

We are always on the lookout for active players !
We are a level 9 guild
The Utopia clan will be fighting on the GvG map

Guild rules :

1FP / per week is asked from every member who can invest in GB to be invested in any of the guilds GB's thank-you !

Poli / Motivate at least 3 times a week

respect and help each other

There are no minimum age limits here or points limits ,
there is no discrimination here ,

market if i have some extra i will make some sales half price to help members of the guild

other than that the market prices will be fair depending on the age of the need and the offer !

Fair Trading is as follows - 1 item for 1 item if both goods are from the same age. If the goods are from different ages, then it is 2 items (older age) for 1 item (newer age) e.g. 2 items from the bronze age for every 1 from the iron age, 2 iron age for 1 early middle age, 2 early middle age for 1 high middle age and so on.....
when i put up trades in the guilds market i make sure it's more fare for you than for me because i'm the founder of this guild and i want to help you in your citys

if you want to put up an unfair trade please contact a GB me first i will do what i can that way the market is fair for everybody so please play fair

definition of need : you do not have the necery goods and you need that specific good to bild
a GB
all are welcome to join

if your interested send a request to shad23​

Last edited: