• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Utopia Clan 2

Shad23

Emperor
we are recruiting , we are looking for active members who know how swap threads and 1,9 threads work , having an Arc observatory or any other GB who gives to treasury is a plus , we have a gvg team ,we can help you get goods to build great buildings , we have a treasury donation thread where i give out 500 FP's to member who gives the most to treasury once a week every week if your interested in joining us you can send me , Xeon of Camelot or Thekla the Prophet 942 an in game message and ask for an invite to join us

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
we now give out 3 prizes to top 3 donators to treasury every week #1 donator gets 500 #2 150 #3 gets 50 FP's so if your looking for a guild on langandorn Join The Utopia Clan 2 today and help us build a great guild

Shad23

Emperor
The Utopia Clan is recruiting active members we offer :
FP swaps and a 1.9 thread
every friday me and one of our leaders give out prizes to top 3 treasury donators
i can get goods for any GB's for members of our guild at best prices in Langandorn
we will have a lotery every week with big FP prizes
all our GE lvls are unlocked every week
we have a gvg team
every week we give FP rewards to the 4 members who do the most in GBG excluding GBG leaders and guild management,
and we can offer advice for building your city as well as help you with goods for GE or your reserch