• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: The unit in battle is not visible

DeletedUser

Hello!

If I move my mouse on the unit picture bottom of the screen, then it show, which is there unit on the battle map. But the pop-up window hides the battle map, and i see not the unit.
baka1.JPG.

DeletedUser

When you move your mouse away from the unit that invoked the popup, the popup disappears and all troops on the battlefield are visible again.

DeletedUser

Scroll along the units using the left/right arrows so the unit icon is in a different place, then the popup will show further along the map screen and not always but most of the time you can then see the unit in question whilst the popup is showing.

Otherwise just quickly use process of elimination from what troops you can see to determine who fights next.

I have found this irritating myself when the popup covers the troop on the map you are trying to look at and instantly see who fights next. But it is easy to get around by scrolling or using elimination.

DeletedUser

When you move your mouse away from the unit that invoked the popup, the popup disappears and all troops on the battlefield are visible again.

Yes, but then i see not, which is the next enemy unit on the battlefield :D That is why i move my mouse top of the enemy unit :D

DeletedUser

I have found this irritating myself when the popup covers the troop on the map you are trying to look at and instantly see who fights next. But it is easy to get around by scrolling or using elimination.

Yes, but if you have just a little units (2-3) and enemy too, then can not scrolling on the unit bar.

DeletedUser

I still do not see the next unit on the battle map, because the pop-up window covered them. Why appropriate is this so?
I can't believe that this does not bother anyone.

Last edited by a moderator: