• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The time runs out when benefiting power suplly's boost.

DeletedUser102521

So, when I activate the supply's boost and the time runs out before the current production is finished, I will not benefit of the boost.
Well, I want. I want you to change the logic. If I activated the (current) production, I want to benefit from the effect of boost. Why? Because I activated the production within the boost's time window.

Now, you red. Go, activate!

DeletedUser110367

Disagree - means you can just use the cheap hour Boost and you benefit. Makes no sense. Don't be cheap and just spend the tavern coins again if you want the bonus so badly :)

DeletedUser96901

So, when I activate the supply's boost and the time runs out before the current production is finished, I will not benefit of the boost.
Well, I want. I want you to change the logic. If I activated the (current) production, I want to benefit from the effect of boost. Why? Because I activated the production within the boost's time window.

Now, you red. Go, activate!
but then you wouldn't get a boost for already running productions when you activate the boost
why? because you didn't activate the production within the boost's time window :rolleyes:

I don't see a reason to change:
currently: end of production decides if it is boosted
new would be: start of production decides if it is boosted

end is better: you activate. you collect productions
would it really be better: you activate. you start productions? and why ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102521

If the boost window has 3 minutes to go and I activated the 5 minutes-lasting production, I'd like this production to be boosted to. Or at least in some %s-part (3 minutes / 5 minutes = 0,6 = 60% of boosting effect).

DeletedUser5180

Geez..... activate the boost just before you collect, it’s simple logic

If you activated the 30% attack boost which lasts 24 hours would you wait 23 hrs before fighting or would you start fighting immediately?

It’s common sense to activate a boost when you need it

DeletedUser102521

Look, I can activate 24 hours' boost and set 24-hours lasting production in one piece or try with more shorter ones.
(Btw, I have a 3-shifts job (Network Operations Center) and don't have time to keep an eye all the time (there's a need to have a full attention to the events). That's why I like more shorter productions - if I'm robbed, it's less possible that I will be, eg. 4 times in a row than once at the end of 24-hours lasting marathon because I won't be beside computer (or smart phone) at the proper time.)

And if I'm on the computer or smartphone 10 minutes before the boost's clock expires, I'd like to set two 5-minutes lasting productions or one 15-minutes lasting (which expires after boost's time BUT starts before the expiration).

So there is no common sense. There's are just two sides. A-side is for someone with more than enough time (and diamonds), and B-side is for someone like me.

DeletedUser5180

Long ago there were no boosts from tavern, or from gbs... all there was was motivating and that depended on players manually visiting your city to do so

It’s such an easy game compared to the early days, players managed back then okay so you need to accept the way it is and set the boost for what is best and if you miss out on occasion then so be it

Going by your example I’m sure 2 x 5 min boosted collections will be prerty close or more than 1 x 15 min unbolsted collection anyways

DeletedUser96901

If the boost window has 3 minutes to go and I activated the 5 minutes-lasting production, I'd like this production to be boosted to. Or at least in some %s-part (3 minutes / 5 minutes = 0,6 = 60% of boosting effect).
and if you have a 24h production and activate 4hours boost ?

do you want 16,7% boost instead of the full boost when you collect in time

Look, I can activate 24 hours' boost and set 24-hours lasting production in one piece or try with more shorter ones.
look you can set a 5 minute boost and collect a 24 hour production in that 5 minute boost and it is fully boosted

And if I'm on the computer or smartphone 10 minutes before the boost's clock expires, I'd like to set two 5-minutes lasting productions or one 15-minutes lasting (which expires after boost's time BUT starts before the expiration).
but you know then all productions you started before the boost won't be boosted ?

so be smart. use the boost clever:
make an 8 hour collection. at the end you start a 4 hour boost
and then run a 4 hour long your 5 minute productions
and then you have almost 12 hours production boosted

So there is no common sense. There's are just two sides. A-side is for someone with more than enough time (and diamonds), and B-side is for someone like me.
correct. there are two sides
end counts or start counts

currently: end counts
you want: start counts
other know end counts is much better

but can you explain why end counts need diamonds and time ?
it needs smartness: start boost. collect. more supplies. doesn't need extra time or diamonds

and B needs is the thing that needs time. not A
start production. come back later and start boost at correct time so the end will be in it. be there when end it of production is reached but before boost ended. because if you start a boost and miss collecting for a few seconds nothing is boosted
but you can never be too late for starting the boost before collecting.

DeletedUser102521

1. Diamonds. => Indirect connection.
2. I already explained why starting the production would cound better.
3. I'm on B-side. When I come here, I'd like to have some benefit. And if boosting counts for end-time of production, I have less chances then if production-start would count. And, again - I'm on B-side. Read what this means to me.

Br.