• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Teabaggers are Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser15637
  • Start date

DeletedUser15637

THE TEABAGGERS ARE RECRUITING
Hi to all who take the time to read this!
My good friend Coffeebean and I have played FofE for some time now and been part of several Guilds that just seem to want to tell us what to do and smother us with RULES!!!! so we put our heads together and decided to form a Guild of our own with the only rule being......
THERE ARE NO RULES JUST HAVE FUN
If your tired of being told when you have to M&P or who to give FP's to for GB's then reply to this thread or message Coffeebean or myself.
Many Regards hooch19592003​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13737

So in Teabaggers guild members don't have to motivate or polish each other? How about having a guild member who just enjoys polishing decorations?

DeletedUser13737

so really the guild is a loose association sharing a guild name and that's about it?

DeletedUser15637

Call it what you want! the fact remains not one individual will be frowned upon for trading the way they want to or M&P as and when they can or choosing to donate FP's to whoever's GB's that they choose to, so if thats a loose association then so be it :O)

DeletedUser78283

It's not chaos at all, quite the opposite.

Not every player has much time to play, so why should they spend half their online time motivating and polishing when they could be battling their way to medals on the PvP towers
A low maintainence guild like ours means that you'll not get kicked if you're not online much, and you can actually enjoy the game, if you love m/p so much go and play Farmville

DeletedUser13737

Everyone's expectations of how to play the game are different and I can see where Teabaggers fills a niche. Personally if I'm in a guild and I motivate and polish my guildmates I expect the same effort in return since it is I believe a key element in a players growth in the game. Nothing is more annoying to me than being stuck with a bunch of deadbeats. lol A Great Buildings club properly set up can definitely add to the growth and enjoyment of the game besides a supportive and mutual atmosphere of teamwork. I'd like to be free to run my own city and experience my own challenges, mistakes and victories without some guild leader telling me how to plan my city. Micro management could get tiresome real quick.

If someone has limited time constraints, doesn't want to worry about getting annoyed by someone not returning p/m or rules they disagree with and just be free to play how they want while being in a guild then yeah! I can see where Teabaggers has some advantages. After all we are all here playing the game for our "own" enjoyment right? I can see where you can devote your focus on your city, daily battle or production while still being in a chill out guild.

Vikki -- Chief Executive Officer of Victoria Guild

DeletedUser

I would like to join guild :)

I would like to join guild can you send invite?

DeletedUser78283

Just send either hooch or myself an in-game message and an invite will be sent

DeletedUser78283

Please ask in game for an invite, i don't check this forum page every day, more like every week, if i remember, lol

DeletedUser78283

We are looking for LMA battlers to take part in GvG, if you are interested please send me an 'in-game message'

DeletedUser

Hi there
I hope this doesn't come accross as bossy or arrogant but perhaps the initial message (the initial post with the recruitment announcement) could be updated.
I think the selling point of the guild was that guildies didn't have to be told what to do. However guildies are requested to play GvG. There are therefore conditions of play to join. (I don't know about good donations, this is another story however I assume you would have to also make donations of goods to the guild so you need to give but you are no where guaranteed to receive, if I do understand well)

Personally I am not interested but I thought I would kindly point this out as the original post might have become misleading since it was posted.
Happy gaming

DeletedUser78283

No, the initial post stands, we are still a no rules guild, guildies are not required to take part in GvG or donate goods.
I'm just saying that we are taking part in GvG on the LMA map, and if there are any players that would like to battle with LMA troops they would be very welcome here.