• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: The Tavern counter

Nigel I Am

Private
Why put daily quests out that need Tavern Silver when the counter is not working. Failed to complete a quest yesterday because when I clicked on 8 people in tavern there was none and no silver so Quest failed. What is the Point!!!!

Jouchka

Private
Indeed after collection the counter indication is not reset, only after reloading the counter gets reset again, very annoying indeed

Bretonas

Private
Not sure this is the same issue (or related) but when I collect my entire tavern silver. It stays on whatever counter it was.
For example, if my tavern is full it will show 16/16. I go and collect it all. However, when leaving the tavern the counter will stay on 16/16 giving the impression my tavern is full even though it's empty. This is only fixed when I reload the game. Didn't have this issue in the past.

tavern1.PNG