• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The State of Sinerania and why (not) to play here

Shazzye

Private
EN Sinerania started on 15.10.2019, not even year old as of now and we have almost 4k active players.

Before you continue: You can start on any other older server, get the latest overpowered Great Buildings for almost no price, get all the help you need with buildings, goods, Forge Points and cruise through the game with little effort.
Here it’s a little bit different…

Sinerania is a savage new world, (think of Fallout 3 Wild West) everyone is new here and everyone wants to take claim of any piece of land they can get their hands on.
Here we fight for what we want most. Every other week there is new guild fighting their way to the top, and every week there is a guild that can’t stand the pressure and gets disbanded in the process. Guild Wars aren't for weak natures ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On Sinerania, nothing is for free, if you want goods or Great buildings blueprints then you pay for them, sometimes a VERY hefty price.
IF you want chill game, log every so often, or just want to get to know the game at your own speed, then Sinerania might NOT be the best pick for you.

BUT IF you want to show everyone that you can ruthlessly fight any enemy, negotiate the hardest deals with insane guild leaders & keep your calm in any situation, then I will personally expect you in top#10.

Disclaimer: Not trying to recruit anyone. Make your own guilds and fight me ⚔⚔⚔

Your favorite warlord,
Shazzye

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah I think we at that point that really, if you want to play on a new world and have even competition, you'd have to wait for the next new game world to open up, because you'd be fighting hard to get anywhere starting this far behind, with no real way to catch up yet as competition is so fierce, you'd be waiting weeks behind lists and costs you thousands of fp's to get the good GB's. Whereas starting on a developed world means cheap stuff and lots of people to help you through anything and everything.

it's really a war torn world Sinerania ;) Bring on the fighting!

But it's not even compition.

I started on S the second it opened but it became so unbalanced extremely quickly with huge diamond spenders, I had expected it but not to that extent.

S is the worst example of pay to win

Emberguard

Legend
Oh yeah I can start a city there now. Watch out Sinerania, I'm coming :D May or may not lose interest and go back to my developed cities, but I'm coming :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Oh yeah I can start a city there now. Watch out Sinerania, I'm coming :D May or may not lose interest and go back to my developed cities, but I'm coming :D

Have while you are here! haha :D

But it's not even compition.

I started on S the second it opened but it became so unbalanced extremely quickly with huge diamond spenders, I had expected it but not to that extent.

S is the worst example of pay to win

I mean yeah, but all things considered, atm the pay to win guild is fighting a losing battle in GBG ;) They tried to pay to win with camps, forts and traps, but that's not good enough with alliances :D

And also people like me who loves hitting traps and stealing SF buildings!

Of course I do agree and it is bonkers the amount they have paid to win with and continue to pay to win with, but still, at least it makes bad players like Gisk able to put up a fight, if he didn't pay to win alongside Asia, woulda been too easy to beat :) Makes it much more fun in the end!

Hi, sorry, I thought by now you had realised I am an old fuddy-duddy (a grandad no less) and as such I don't understand abbreviations. I know, my bad, in my day I used a 300 baud dial-up line to connect to bulletin boards, we didn't have multi-user online games!

So, where is "R", that I might seek it out, build a settlement, and let you plunder me mercilessly (perhaps I shouldn't have said that?)
Rungir, I suggest that one because I'm in EMA there so we'd be sort of equal

DeletedUser

Hi, sorry, I thought by now you had realised I am an old fuddy-duddy (a grandad no less) and as such I don't understand abbreviations. I know, my bad, in my day I used a 300 baud dial-up line to connect to bulletin boards, we didn't have multi-user online games!

So, where is "R", that I might seek it out, build a settlement, and let you plunder me mercilessly (perhaps I shouldn't have said that?)
Join mount killmore :P

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
<sniff>

When I started playing FoE (at my sister's suggestion that I find an online game to play), it automatically started me on this world of Sinerania.

NOW I understand what cursedveggie meant when he said "good luck with that" after discovering I played here!

Me thinks perhaps I was a little unlucky in being given this world to start on? That said, I have found it more friendly than another world I play on (practice city for learning), Brisgard, where nobody wants to be "friends" with you.

I am in a guild, but we don't seem to take part in Guild V Guild events, suits me fine. The guild's description does say something about being a guild for people who don't know what they're doing! Which suits me fine!!!!

Oh yeah, it'd put you there first most likely because its the "newest" world, but all old worlds are better to start on right now, cause of the rampant diamond spending kinda ruining this server from launch, why play a server with one nearly 2 people in SAAB and the rest in future or lower, when you can play on a much more balanced older world where everything is cheaper to do :D

Have fun though! ;)

Powe

Brigadier-General

Rungir, I suggest that one because I'm in EMA there so we'd be sort of equal
Join mount killmore :P

Play on Korch!

Shazzye

Private
It's not like there aren't people with xxx mil. points in SAAB on other servers & guilds with endless treasuries for siege camps. You will have equally hard time catching up to them as you will have here.

I made this post to answer frequent questions I get from new players about how it is to play on Sinerania.
It's not the easiest world to play on, but please keep your "unplayable" attitude to yourselves.

please keep your "unplayable" attitude to yourselves
I don't recall anyone saying it's unplayable? It's just very unbalanced between huge diamond spenders and everyone else. This is far less noticeable on other worlds where free to play players also have huge cities and millions of points because the worlds have had time to settle down.

Rungir was the same when it started but it's been going a few years now and is a more balanced world

GADfan

Warrant Officer
How often are new worlds created?
And, on a side note, does the tavern ever get it's dish, floor etc upgraded?

They're created when there is a need for them, on the EN server this can be a few years apart. On the US server there are a lot more worlds and they are started more often

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

I had to wait a year when I started watching for a new server to start on and get in on some early action, can take a long time and you gotta pay attention, I was still some weeks late and missed the first event on the world, really wish I got one of them AA's that people have from the Halloween event :)

Of course it didn't phase me as much that the "top" player had 20+ of them, I just found it funny that this is what they choose to spend their fortune on as it also gave me a goal to beat! xD Just without spending anywhere near as much.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It's not like there aren't people with xxx mil. points in SAAB on other servers & guilds with endless treasuries for siege camps. You will have equally hard time catching up to them as you will have here.

I made this post to answer frequent questions I get from new players about how it is to play on Sinerania.
It's not the easiest world to play on, but please keep your "unplayable" attitude to yourselves.

Never said it was unplayable, and actually, it is much easier to catch up on older servers due to people more willing to donate tons of fp/goods to you, much easier to find goods, everything is cheaper, guilds have a lot more stock. I know even SF in this world, the diamond guild, runs out of resources with how much they spend. It's not endless. But same thing usually happens, over time Sin will balance out, just not balanced atm. GBG came out near the same time this server did, so we never had time to save up anything, making us all on an even playing field in that regard.

Its quite fun if your up for a challenging foe game though ;) Bring on the good fight!

LOL!

You crack me up!

If I started a city on Rungir I would be in the stone age, not equal to EMA by even my naive standards!

Reading through this thread I am somewhat smug to think I don't care about my global ranking. I'm more interested in building my city for me, not to try and be top dog in the rankings, so those players with 2 million+ "victory" points can spend thousands of pounds on diamonds, and use them to buy every blueprint and complete every level in every great building, buy forge points and technological advances. That's their choice. I'm just having a laugh (and distracting myself from my mental health issues).

This is after all supposed to be entertainment?
I meant I'm in a lower era there so could help with prints and goods besides it doesn't take very long to get to EMA.

I've never bought a diamond in my life! (that's a lie but real ones for Mrs Vegetable don't count :P)

Shazzye

Private
3 months have passed since creation of this post. Situation on Sinerania is starting to normalize:

Diamond players are starting to lose advantage, now is the best time to start on this world and start fighting for a place in top ranks.

There are many people in Future era selling arcs, with prices as low as 500fps - even less if you make it to top guild. Prices for Himeji castle, space carrier are starting to drop as well.
Traz/Chateau/CdM are basically going for a change nowadays, so camping Iron age is not an issue anymore.

15 Guilds are currently fighting in Diamond league, some of these even landing on GvG maps to make it to top#10.
Couple of the top #20 guilds are still missing members to hit the 80 member limit, so join them if you are serious about making it in the game.

If any newbies are looking for advice about the game, feel free to ask on world chat, which is mostly friendly on Sinerania, or ask me directly, always happy to help :)