• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The size of the playing area

DeletedUser

Hi,

thanks in advance for any help with this question.

I am building my village but I want to expand my building area. The only option I seem to have is to buy diamonds. I don't want to spend so much money to open up a relatively small extra playing area.

Is there another way of expanding the building area without having to spend money?

If not - I'll stopo playing this game because it's a rip off!

Many Thanks

Seanypaj

DeletedUser653

you can get expansion slots from the tech tree and you will be offered some to buy for coins every now and again (as well as for diamonds).

try looking at tech tree for expansion units

DeletedUser

Hey seanypaj, welcome to the Forums. :)

I'm not sure how long you've been playing, but I'm sure you've looked into your research-tree by now! :D
In it, you'll see that there are loads of Expansions available as researches throughout the Ages. And that's not all.
As you may know you can conquer Provinces on the map. Some of these Provinces have an Expansion as a reward.

There are 84 Expansions available in total. There are only 2 Diamond Expansions available per Age, so 12 in total.
So you can get your hands on quite some Expansions without paying.

- L

DeletedUser

Thanks for your help both HRC and Lodroth...

I've done lots of developing in the tech. tree.... it's obvious now that I need to take a closer look at it.

Your help has been invaluable.

Cheers

Seanypaj

DeletedUser653

sean, if you have done a bit of the tech tree you should already have got some expansions.
Try looking at the expansion menu to see if you have any you can use. Its in the building menu at the bottom where my fingers pointing!!
Expansion menu.jpg

have fun

Last edited by a moderator: