• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The role of Dye in development of your Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello!!!

I'm facing the same problem. Could not get dye anywhere. So i'm stuck in research department.
At this point could not even built nothing because all my slots are occupied with some construction and could not get any more land with out having dye.
Just got 2 dye with the Universal trademan... 1 dye for 10 lumber...at this rate is going to be more than two weeks to unlock 1 of the two research that require dye... :)
Let's see what we can arrange... :)

MacSeven

DeletedUser1130

The more Inactives are in your Continent the worst it get. By reading the forum i had to build a Dye works and lumber mill even if I'm getting 1 per 4hrs, due to space I will have to wait until I get plenty wood and build a Stone Mason. So rushing the ages is not happening but it makes the game very slow.

I really wish they eliminate the 1 Forge Point Cost per trade and get the world trading up and running.

DeletedUser

The problem in my world are stone and marble, we are 9 active players, none got stone or marble, and stone can't be bought from the NPC merchants, as they only take middle age wares for stones.

DeletedUser

The more Inactives are in your Continent the worst it get. By reading the forum i had to build a Dye works and lumber mill even if I'm getting 1 per 4hrs, due to space I will have to wait until I get plenty wood and build a Stone Mason. So rushing the ages is not happening but it makes the game very slow.

I really wish they eliminate the 1 Forge Point Cost per trade and get the world trading up and running.

That's the problem. I cant built Dye if i could i would built it. At this time the only thing that i can do in game is try to conquer another land and wait 8 hours for 10 lumber to change in the market 1 dye for 10 lumbers. Nothing more to do. Already change all of my houses...now just have to wait... :)

DeletedUser1331

Yes, dye and stone are my problem. no one seems to have either. And only about 6-8 active ppl. And none of them seem all that interested in trading. i have sent notes to everyone with goods buildings. I think I am the only really active person judging by my points tripling the next guy.

How long till we get global trading?

DeletedUser

crap. just got to the stopping point thanks to the dye shortage. now I'm regretting spending dye on some negotiations - should have kept it. oh well.

I have stone x5 and wine x5 production. and lumber x1, marble x1, dye x1 production. no one is willing to trade dye for anything, only 10:1 merchants are available. and I can't even use stone (which is what I have the most of) to trade for dye. that's really frustrating.

I just rrrealy hope I won't waste any forge points during this stoppage - that would be too much! ;)

DeletedUser

In my game i dont have any dye stone or marble raw materials and i dont start complaining on the forum like a baby, i get creative and start building more production buildings for example in iron age i had 4 dye works buildings and i was produceing 16 dye a day (2 x 8 hour production). So that stupid calculation u made 4hour=1 dye is alot of crap.

DeletedUser

at least remove the -1 forge point while you work on implementing a functioning market. it cant be that hard..

DeletedUser

in my group of 80 only 1 active person as lumber most people are trading like 30 dyes for 10 lumber

DeletedUser653

I know the feeling on trading, I was lucky to get a dye in 1st battle, but I am now in the situation were I have had 20 trades on offer for days now and no takers, offering Wine, Dye, Iron and Jewelry while asking for Marble, Stone, Ebony, cloth and limestone - all are at 1:1 so no extreme rates even for dye!

The forge point should be dropped today to try and open up trading and while we wait for the 'open' trading we are promised.

DeletedUser

I never trade at a 1 to 1 rate because i know the person buying the trade is going to have to use a forge point so i always give them a rate usually .6. This has severed me well my trades usual go faily quick.

DeletedUser

ya im putting stuff up at 4:1 right now and my trades are still stuck on the AH... group 4 has like 15 active players..

Status
Not open for further replies.