• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The right spread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4028

If I have multiple barracks of one unit, how can i tell I'm not putting units into my armies that come from the same barrack?

DeletedUser2974

Hi Biteme12,

Welcome to the forums, to answer your question... There is currently no way to tell which units come from which barracks unless they are wounded in some way and then you can track the one that is wounded. Other than that I don't know of any way to check which unit is from which barracks.

Sorry,

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser

If I have multiple barracks of one unit, how can i tell I'm not putting units into my armies that come from the same barrack?

You are making a very good point. A polished game would let you know exactly what unit belongs to what barrack.

For now, you can be unlucky enough to lose 4 units in a battle and all belonging to the same barrack, even though you have 5-6 barracks of the same type. That loss equates into a 16 hour of wait instead of only 4.

DeletedUser2974

A polished game would let you know exactly what unit belongs to what barrack.

I do believe it is well stated that this game is in beta, however. So as of right now this isn't a polished game. I believe this is mentioned in the July Ideas Poll though so if you do feel strongly enough for this idea please vote for it there.

Thanks,

~Ninga78234

Status
Not open for further replies.