• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: The return of the tiny Iron Age Archers

DeletedUser112098

Hi,
I had a nasty surprise when starting GE this week on Rugnir: glitches that were solved earlier made their way back to the game.
Namely, there are two visual bugs that occur in battle with two early game units :

The mouse-sized IA archer when in movement (he goes back to his human size when stationed or attacking):
Tiny Archers FoE - V1.157.jpg

I also noticed, on Parkog this time, that EMA Armoured Infantry units vanished without performing their death animation.

Glitches like this may affect other units in the game, but I have seen that with IA Archers and EMA Arm. Infantry so far.
It is only visual, and does not affect the gameplay in any way.

Additional Info :
Version : 1.157
Browser : Firefox 60.0
Client : HTML5 (Rugnir), DirectX11 (Flash, Parkog & Korch)

Thanks in advance for your attention,
SvenskAmiral

DeletedUser6065

Saluting all the little people that have made this game possible . . .
. . . mk

DeletedUser112098

I just fought again on Rugnir. Unfortunately, the Lilliputian archers are still here. It's only when they are moving. They are normal-sized when stationed or attacking.

DeletedUser104881

This is still with the development team, thanks for your patience.