• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Rampant Lions are inviting you.

DeletedUser

Hi all

Im currently inviting players to join our guild "The Rampant Lions."

At time of posting this we have 4 members and are currently 21st in the world, 2 of our members are part time players and 2 of us play very regular. At the moment we're just a group of friends who enjoy the game and live local. We have decided though, for all to gain the maximum benefit to invite other players in. Trading is obviously a clear issue within this game and we feel we can help others out by trading goods with them.

If your interested pm me on game or here. Both usernames are (the-don90)

DeletedUser

Just realised for trade puposes ill post what we currently have to the best of my knowledge to the last time i spoke to the full guild. I write down in excel so its accurate as the last time i spoke.

Bronze Age
Marble - 3
Wine - 2
Lumber -2
Dye - 1
Stone - 0

Iron Age (Only 2 of our members have got to this far on the battle map)

Limestone - 2
Jewllery - 1

DeletedUser3408

If the-don90 is unavailable please contact myself for information or recruitment enquiries

in-game name

x-ice-stormz

Dry ice ice Baby

DeletedUser

Quick update

We now have 13 members and are 24th overall with 49000 points, and an semi-active fourms.

DeletedUser3321

I would like to Join your clan, I have 1200 points overall and my global rank is 3388.

My in-game name is "DannyJr" the Name of my city is "Dannys Empire".

DeletedUser

I would like to Join your clan, I have 1200 points overall and my global rank is 3388.

My in-game name is "DannyJr" the Name of my city is "Dannys Empire".

Sent you an invite now.

DeletedUser

I would like to join, I am quite a new player although plan on being active. My username is Lord Farquaad and my city is Duloc. I have 216 points.

DeletedUser6272

how is your guild coming along now? im mickyblue and want a decent guild to join but not 1 which has to many players or to weak.
im ranked 23rd at the mo.