• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: The quest New Frontiers is blocked.

Osterizer

Private
I scouted and captured the required provinces (Garrincton and Las Penas) prior to getting the quest.
It is now impossible for me to infiltrate in those sectors.

How do I get rid of that quest?

joesoap

Major-General
the actual quest is....Scout the provinces north of Garrincton and south of Las Penas (which are Embruniez and Nevarrone)

Osterizer

Private
the actual quest is....Scout the provinces north of Garrincton and south of Las Penas (which are Embruniez and Nevarrone)
Yes I scouted both of them , and captured them before the quest was given to me. That part of the quest is done. But the second part I cannot do "infiltrate 3 sectors of either of those provinces"
I think I negotiated all the sectors.

Knight of ICE

If you take a province, infiltrating quests for that province are autocompleted.

Osterizer

Private
If you take a province, infiltrating quests for that province are autocompleted.
I would think so, but that is not what has happened
1649182429283.png

Osterizer

Private
Nevermind ... I infiltrated 3 sectors in a different province on the continent, and that completed the Quest. Very odd

King Dael

Sergeant
You had to infiltrate 3 sectors of the province south of Las Penas. That province is marked in red on your map, which means that you haven't conquered that province as you stated in your first post.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I would think so, but that is not what has happened
View attachment 24254
A litte late, but I just want to point out that, according to the screenshot you provided, both Embruniez (North of Garrincton) and Nevarrone (South of Las Penas) were scouted but NOT acquired. The quest wanted you to infiltrate 3 sectors in either of those two provinces (Embruniez or Nevarrone) and that is why it did not complete.