• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Omerta Code is looking for new members

DeletedUser14349

We are a friendly and helpful guild looking for active players who polish/motivate at least every 3 days.

Rank is not important to us and so your points don`t matter. But we would prefer players from EMA upwards to keep our market balanced. For beginners, please only apply if you are sure you want to contiue playing for at least a few weeks.

We have some expierienced fighters in our guild who can give you battle advice and answer any other questions you might have.

Imporant to us is that you are an active, daily player and a nice person

We also hope that members will paricipate in our guild chats and our guild forum.

If you have a great building or planning to have one soon, you can join our helpers group and get your GB leveled up in return for your help.

We have players from Bronze age until Industrial age and enough goods of all those ages to trade. We only allow fair trades.

If you are interested, please contact me, MGM-71 or Peacemaker42

Edit: I`ve got a lot of messages lately saying only: can I join your guild? This is not what I consider enough to join our guild. I prefer to have communicative people in our guild. So if you send me a message, please tell me a bit more than this question. I leave it up to you what you want to tell me about you and your game but I will not reply any more to such taciturn messages. Saying hi first would be nice for a start ;)

Last edited by a moderator: