• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Numbers Game

DeletedUser15432

The aim of this game is to generate an integer number that can be a whole number or a decimal number

There are various ages in the game and they have a value as follows:

Stone Age 1
Bronze Age 2
Iron Age 3
Early Middle Age 4
High Middle Age 5
Late Middle Age 6
Colonial Age 7
Industrial Age 8
Progressive Age 9

The object is to add the number of provinces you control together and then divide your total by the age you are currently in

i.e., someone who has just started will have just the city province and will be in stone age, therefore, the sum will be 1 divided by 1 = 1

The higher the score the better

If you have cities on several worlds they are each an individual entry

Example

Fel Dranghyr - 70 provinces controlled - current age Late Middle Ages - score 11.67
Dinegy - 40 provinces controlled - current age Late Middle Age - score 6.67
Arvahall - 37 provinces controlled - current age Late Middle Age - score 6.17

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Nice game - I'll need to do the maths, however you left out IndA, so the values for the last 3 ages should be
Colonial Age 7
Industrial Age 8
Progressive Age 9

DeletedUser15432

well that equates to 9.125, you forgot to do the calculation there byeirdie

DeletedUser9168

not sure i see what this is all about, but on Houndsmoor i am EMA and own 20 provinces, so my score there is 5

DeletedUser15432

it is test top see if you have the ability to work out a number also a little bit of a clue as to where you are on the map

DeletedUser3157

I'm doing this kinda winging, but I think here are either 7(IA and LMA) or 8(EMA, HMA, CA, InA, PE, post LMA bonus, post InA bonus) provinces in all ages except BA which has 4 plus ur start. I think it totals around 75 then plus whatever the EMA bonus is gonna be, prolly another 8 to keep the pattern of last more than year now. So end of game players should have 8.33 now and 9.22 by next week with EMA bonus content. Back more than a year ago with much more unbalanced and abuseble battle system, some of the most dedicated fighters could have gotten that number close to 15.

DeletedUser15432

Hint, taking into account the home city, which is not shown as a province, there are 52 in old world, 16 in north america and 10 in asia so far for a total of 78 provinces

DeletedUser9168

taking the numbers off the mini-map for directing the ship, in Greifental i have 74 provinces giving me a score of 8.2 for my PE city.
How have you acquired so many provinces in Fel, while still in LMA, Pzk?

DeletedUser15432

125% attack bonus, negotiation of provinces etc etc and the number has now risen by 5 provinces in Fel since the first post

DeletedUser9168

That is very impressive!!

In Greifental, I just completed the last EMA bonus province, and the final PE province - so i guess that makes my total 78/9 = 8.7
not going to change again now till something else new is introduced to the game.