• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

THE NEXT ERA!

• Thread starter DeletedUser108437
  • Start date

DeletedUser108437

With FoE going waaaay too far in the future and going out of ideas... I just dont wanna see space eras and stuff, why don't you make the next era - Apocalipse era? Like Mad Max style or something. Not only the era would be awesome, but you'll be able to make a step back and continue with more realistic eras after that one... for example humanity starting to recover after the apocalipse (2-3 eras)... think about it. This future eras are getting way more unrealistic and anoying for many players. What do you guys think about the idea? Do you have your own suggestion? Post it here...

RTSFirebat

Private
I'm sorry but this idea wouldn't. For starters how would this Apocalypse era of mad max style tech go up against stealth tanks and other future era which would be technically behind it? If I use spear throwers against battle tanks I get destroyed but that makes sense. What next? A zombie era.

DeletedUser108437

I'm sorry but this idea wouldn't. For starters how would this Apocalypse era of mad max style tech go up against stealth tanks and other future era which would be technically behind it? If I use spear throwers against battle tanks I get destroyed but that makes sense. What next? A zombie era.
Yes.. like in Mad Max people went stupid and started fighting with spears and stones....The appocalipse won't send us back in Bronze age. I was talking about modified tanks and other units, not spear throwers. Moreover the Mad Max was just a direction... I'm sure the developers can do a lot better job than that. And the units att/def stats can still be high.
Please think before you reply to this thread. Or give a better idea. I'm not saying mine is THE IDEA. I would support anything that doesn't send eras in Star Trek era and make the game more unrealistic than already is.
As I said in my previous message - post your ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108379

When I remember correctly, Inno already stated that we will not advance any farther in the future.

And what is this thread for? As I would say according to the section you proposed an idea, and now the turn is by us, to say like or not and to discuss that idea. So why do you demand we have to give ideas in this thread?

DeletedUser914

I already did a proposal like this before and did not make it because it was not enough detailed. (with additional space on the moon). Neither is this specified, but of course you deserve a +1 for "launching" this again ;)