• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The most good's buildings in production at the same time

DeletedUser9614

Thanks hint :D

I had up to 60 buildings at peak since I was producing the goods without happiness. 50-60M was converted to goods.

I do not have the screen shot of the city, but I have the end effect ~300,000 resources.
http://s24.postimg.org/iwzewzced/resources.jpg

However, there are other ways for the increasing your resources/day flow :).

My overall goods income/day at peak has been about 3,000 resources/day.

DeletedUser7739

Thanks hint :D

I had up to 60 buildings at peak since I was producing the goods without happiness. 50-60M was converted to goods.

I do not have the screen shot of the city, but I have the end effect ~300,000 resources.
http://s24.postimg.org/iwzewzced/resources.jpg

However, there are other ways for the increasing your resources/day flow :).

My overall goods income/day at peak has been about 3,000 resources/day.

lol, kudos to you !

I'm merely doing this to prove my point that gb nerfing doesn't slow down anything (quite the contrary) or adds something to the game.
once my needs are fulfilled all goods production buildings are gone.

DeletedUser6065

I see you have Granite, Copper, Alabaster, Honey and Gold in production which are all from the same age......Now as you only get a production boost from any two per age from the map i suggest you ditch the 3 un-boosted and double or treble up on the boosted ones and trade those goods for the 3 others you don't produce.

Producing un-boosted goods is a complete waste of coins / supplies and the biggest waste of city space there could possibly be.
Sound advice. If I may add, produce enough 'goodies' and you may be able to trade for the next era's production requirements, relieving you of the necessity of having to build production buildings until the following (i.e.. two era's ahead of where you are at) era. Trust me - it can happen, especially when GvG starts . . . . mk

DeletedUser4800

9, but all are from colonial age and upward, so they require a ton of space and population.

DeletedUser16787

7 now but when I get my production of ME goods running I am planing to build 4 of those big buildings. My plan have 12 goods buildings when I get there but that might change

DeletedUser3157

Goods in production right now:
A world 4x concrete 2x expl 1x tin 2x coke 1x fert 1x porc (11)
B world 2x food 2x flav 3x tin 2x text 2x whale 1x wire (12)
C world 3x mach 2x rubber 2x porc (7)
D world 3x pack 2x food 1x mach 1x tin 3x fert 1x coffee (11)
E world 0
F world 3x lux 2x tin 4x rubber 2x text (11)
G world 4x pack 1x mach 1x gas 2x fert 2x rubber 1x wire (11)
H world 2x expl 3x coke 2x porc (7)

Total: 70 :P

DeletedUser5514

If you fill your city with roperies, im sure you will reach more than 100 buildings :)... as for myself:
- 1 dye works, 1 vineyard and 1 stone mason;
- 1 iron foundry and 1 limestone mason;
- 1 goldsmith and 1 alabaster mason;
- 1 brickworks and 1 ropery;
- 1 talc cutter and 1 gunpowder manufactory;
- 1 papper mill, 1 porcelain manufactory and 3 tar kilns;
- 2 rubber plants and 2 fertilizer plants;
- 1 explosives factory and 1 oil refinery;
- 2 concrete plants, 2 flavor laboratories and 1 food processing plant.
Total: 27.

DeletedUser653

There was this 1 guy who had around 50 million of both coins and supplies and burned them all producing goods...maybe I should link him this thread :D

On server A worried about MEA and wanting to build up stocks I built about 3k of each PA goods and burnt out 14 million supplies. Finally had to stop when I ran out and swop all goods buildings for supplies just to build them back up. Now trading down as fast as I can for CA goods (via the ages) as burning up CA goods making MEA goods!!