• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The most good's buildings in production at the same time

DeletedUser653

Starting to struggle for a few goods (bring on the trading!) so currently I have 8 buildings on the go!!

2 goldsmiths
1 improved goldsmith
5 granite
1 improved limestone

can anyone beat that !!

DeletedUser

Right now I have 1 of each of these:

Ropery, brickworks, glassblower, limestone mason, basalt mason and brass foundry.

I only have the raw resources for the brickwork, limestone mason, and brass foundry.

I can easily get rid of every one as I no longer need them other then some silk that I can eventually trade for when guild trading is open because of how far behind people in my neighborhood are.

Personally the improved buildings are not useful to me because of much extra population and cost they take for only twice the resources.

DeletedUser

I have 10 going right now

1 Granite mason
2 weaving mills
1 copper foundry
1 alabaster mason
1 ebony woodworks
1 brickworks
1 beekeeper
1 vineyard
1 goldsmith

or at least for the next 8 hours. Things start to get expensive real fast in the H.M.A. So having that many buildings going all the time is a big drain on cash and supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2974

I currently have 8, even though I'm a pretty "young player" (only been playing for 6 days)

But this is what I got:
2 stone masons
2 lumber mills
2 ebony woodworks
2 weaving mills

Trying to stock up on these so that I will be able to trade a good amount of them on Friday. :)

~Ninga78234

DeletedUser100074

1 Granite mason
2 weaving mills
1 copper foundry
1 alabaster mason
1 ebony woodworks
1 brickworks
1 beekeeper
1 vineyard
1 goldsmith

or at least for the next 8 hours. Things start to get expensive real fast in the H.M.A. So having that many buildings going all the time is a big drain on cash and supplies.

Which Technology do you need to build a weaving mill to make cloth?

DeletedUser9168

Hi davetee
Welcome to the forums! This question is not really being asked in the right section of the forums, but the answer is handicrafts research, in the second column of the iron age technology tree. If you hover over the different icons on the technology tree, you will see what they are all needed for.

DeletedUser10684

I'll raise you all 11:

1 x Dye Works
1 x Ropery
1 x Brass Foundry
2 x Basalt Mason
2 x Porcelain Manufactory
2 x Coffee Roaster
1 x Coke Oven
1 x Rubber Plant

I've completed the tech tree so I'm just producing for my guild mates now.

DeletedUser15432

Well, I think I can top the lot of you currently have 46 goods buildings in total

DeletedUser5180

1 Granite mason
2 weaving mills
1 copper foundry
1 alabaster mason
1 ebony woodworks
1 brickworks
1 beekeeper
1 vineyard
1 goldsmith

I see you have Granite, Copper, Alabaster, Honey and Gold in production which are all from the same age......Now as you only get a production boost from any two per age from the map i suggest you ditch the 3 un-boosted and double or treble up on the boosted ones and trade those goods for the 3 others you don't produce.

Producing un-boosted goods is a complete waste of coins / supplies and the biggest waste of city space there could possibly be.

DeletedUser8813

i will raise to 15

3 x coffee roaster
3 x alabaster
3 x tar
2 x talc
2 x limestone
1 basalt
1 glass

all running in en3

DeletedUser7719

Well, I'm planning a HMA city on one of my other accounts, and I have placed 6 HMA goods factories, and 1 of each age below totaling 9 goods (plus I have 3 goods-producing GBs). What's remarkable about this is that all of my goods (with the exception of one dried herbs and one salt) can be switched for my other boost (of the same age) at any time I please (which is why I have watchfires next to 4 of my dried herbs. My other boost are honey, jewelry, and wine.) I also can replace my 4 switchable HMA goods with any LMA goods factory (after deleting one of my town homes) once I get into that age, so I don't need to rearrange my city for that.

The city: http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=03cb098954273cb0f7aa9316cdb14180

DeletedUser15986

I actively run the following on my biggest Goods world;

Bronze:
1 x Wine
1 x Marble

Iron:
1 x Jewelry
1 x Cloth

Early Middle:
1 x Gold
2 x Honey

High Middle:
1 x Glass
1 x Brick

Late Middle:
1 x Basalt
2 x Gunpowder

Colonial:
2 x Coffee
2 x Paper

Industrial:
2 x Whale Oil
2 x Rubber

Progressive:
1 x Tin

for a total of 21 Goods Buildings

http://www.forgestats.net/map/?m=423a9c20cc2a167c0859e7da545252d0

DeletedUser653

In my A server I had 8 plate shops and 7 machine shops for a while to build up stocks for GvG, when repetitive quests came in I replaced with 10 garages and 11 light factories so that I got about 8-9 bonus's every a day and with fontance that was very nice

DeletedUser7739

Stocking up on all those useful CA goods I see...

yup ! like I've said...this will be even easier with the ''well thought'' change :D

edit: the goods prod. buildings just became 30 :D ( 0 pop. btw ! )
and by late tonight or tomorrow morning there will be 3 more goods buildings :D

edit no.2 : just made room for one more !
so in 9 h a total of 34 goods buildings will exist in my village :D

DeletedUser3157

There was this 1 guy who had around 50 million of both coins and supplies and burned them all producing goods...maybe I should link him this thread :D