• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The legendary sword of FOE

• Thread starter DeletedUser111949
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111949

Imagine a building 3x3 with high bonuses that only one player on the server could have it at one time.

To build the sword we need 3 to 5 fragments (needs better calculation). Every fragment is unique and can be found by any player on the server by completing gate 64 of lvl 4 in expedition. The chance to win one fragment should be very small. Once you have a fragment it will appear in your city close to the tavern so any player who is visiting your city can see it because will shine very bright. One week the fragment is yours and you will have time to decide what to do with it.

There will be three choices.

1. If you want to keep the fragment after one week the fragment can be stolen. People have a small chance to steal it by attacking your city in pvp. To prevent this you need a high defense, activate the shield from tavern or lock it for one day by paying goods of you era. The more days you lock it the more expensive will be.
2. If you don't want to keep the fragment you can hide it back in lvl 4 expedition, you have to choose the number of the gate and one of the two options, fight or negociate. The players who will pass the gate with the right option will have the same chance to win the fragment as you had on gate nr 64. But you can sell the information for a very good price. People will know that you hide it because in one week they will know you had the fragment.
3. You can gift/sell the fragment to someone more powerful than you but he needs to be legitimate to receive it. The player should have lvl 4 expedition completed last week, and to pay 500 fp, 2500 goods of his era or 1000 diamonds to the game to be able to receive the fragment from someone else.
4. A forth option could be also to hide it in GvG or GBG but here I need someone more experienced than me to tell me how to do it.

The player who will have all the fragments at one time can create the sword. The sword can be upgrade it to infinite levels but every time when a new upgrade is made there is a chance for the sword to be destroyed and the fragments lost again in the gate 64 expedition.

Also if the player who own it is not worth it (he will need to complete lvl 4 expedition every week, complete daily the challenges, etc), the sword can destroy itself in fragments.

I think this kind of strategy that is related to the entire server is more fun and interesting. And also give the ability to players to be special or unique having this sword.

DeletedUser111949

I come with some changes. Could be not only one weapon, I think 5 legendary Greek weapons like Trident of Poseidon or Bow of Hades, etc is better. 3 Fragments for every weapon. The fragments should be active for player not one week but 24 hours and all players on the server will know when the player receive the fragment. Also they will provide bonus like the weapon but less of course.

To prevent one player to keep a fragment blocked too many days with the shield from tavern, we can create a system of Bounty Hunting where players can attack a shield protected one but paying with diamonds.

DeletedUser113901

Unformatted , DNSL and unbalanced.
But let's dream a bit. Why GE and why building?
Why not let it be in the forest and something like it's given to the strongest player in the hood, then anyone can attack, if you breach you steal?

Galladhorn

Monarch

I think a Sword is to Romantic, how about a Tractor pulling a Clickfinger Plow through the FoE Grass – A bit of click blood too would be adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.