• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Last Forgers: bring yor hammer!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104929
  • Start date

DeletedUser104929

Hi everybody! If you are -relatively- new to the game I come here to make you an interesting proposal :]

We are a very young guild, with most of our players at late Bronze Age or early Iron Age. We stand for fair trade among members, mutual support in the form of polishing/motivating key buildings of others, and a friendly gaming enviroment. This guild has actually been made for people playing the game for the very first time, and is meant for those players who don't want to join an already established, old, big ass guild, but to be a part of something new from its very beginnings. We will learn together how to get better at this cool game, and flourish in time!

Of course we welcome people with account in other worlds, and have at least one of them; which is cool, because he gives us advice now and then.

Eventually, we look forward to participate in Guild versus Guild wars, so active and gregarious players are specially welcomed.

Right now I alone manage the guild, but I look forward to meet players interested in leadership positions, not as a selfish power-trip-experience but trying to coordinate efforts, make things run smoothly, help members in need of good, and so on.

To join, message Juanmarte!