• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player The journal of a confused citizen in a city in Korch

COOFORG211

Private
Today, another hard day at work.
There was a lot of construction happening with a new stone query and some military buildings.

The city recently has become a wonderful place to just stroll around with parks and all. Today, I really enjoy a quiet walk with the wife after a hard day of work.
Yet this business of placing a Stonehenge structure in the middle of our city as a tourist attraction is a bit strange!

Business seems to be happening well these days. Almost all of my family and friends are hard at work. Read in the town hall announcements that unemployment was below 3%. Things must be looking up. The noble quarters around the town hall seems to have got an upgrade too!

Heard that the king has promised to dedicate a district for military buildings in the near future. Finally! the constant shouting and abusive language of the trainers will leave the residential quarter! I was confused as first too! Why have a military building across our beloved theatre.. really ruined the neighbourhood!

Screenshot 2021-04-22 at 14.14.15.png

COOFORG211

Private
I have heard that my ancestors many moons ago ranted about the splendid but strange city we once were... The name of the city as it was known then is lost in time, stamped out by a maniac ruler. It is said after the ruler read a splendid book about political intrigue, music, and a big inn named dolphin he renamed the city as "SheepThatDance"..... coz, there was a sheep that dances in the book. ... . .. yeah.. ikr

Yes, "SheepThatDance". Not only did ze ruler renamed the city but erased any hint of what it was named before!

So now in my journeys in the conquered provinces, when distant merchants ask "Where you are from?".. I shiver and try to change the subject. This has landed me in some trouble with merchants and authorities who immediately suspect me. Then I say "SheepThatDance".... and they stare at me in bewilderment and let me go as if treating a madman.

Besides the strange name, the city is fun to hang out. The roads are paved and neat. We have nice parks to relax. It also feels safe with all the garrisons. Work is hectic though. The city paths are filled with workers commuting daily to work in the morning. There are so many things happening, so many factories and whatnot!

Ah the splendid city only to be ruined by a strange name.

Confused as my ancestors many years ago!

-A citizen of "SheepThatDance". .. sigh...
Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 18.55.19.png

Last edited: