• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Individual Continent Map

I have two questions about the individual continent map

1.How far ahead can you get on the continent map?
I am in LMA and have finished PostModern on continent map 6 days ago. But I am not being offered a chance to go further

2. How far can you get ahead without losing RQs?
I have been told that if you get too far ahead on the continent map, you lose RQs. This has not happened to me yet. Does it happen?

Dead-Eye

General
I am in modern era as far as playing the game goes, on the map I am in arctic future. I cant go further as I have no way of getting plankton or whatever.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
if you fight you can go to the end, in FE and halfway through SAM, story quest is stuck but RQ's must do around 40-50 a day

BenTrovato

Private
That's interesting. You say you've finished the PME map. Are you sure you haven't just missed the second ship placed counterintuitively at the bottom of the screen next to the arrival ship?

You won't lose the second RQ slot unless you trigger the IndA bonus questline by taking Garrincton and Las Penas on the IndA map. If you skipped Las Penas, you'll be fine.