• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Guild of Aphrodite - Official Forum

DeletedUser503

Greetings to our Guild Members and other interested parties.

The name Aphrodite,

yes! something different,
we didn't fancy 'Hate' or 'Death' so Aphrodite it is!
Our boundless charm and good looks are backed by armies of admiring warriors willing to die for the cause and merchants eager to trade on her reputation.

Any general questions post here if you wish, any specific questions mail Reguvin or myself.

Our Guild Forum is being worked on so keep popping in for a look, as no one knows where this game is going (not even the moderators and designers if you read some of the threads!!)

We're Number One and intend to stay there! So keep trading, building and attacking.

Reguvin and Ladysmith

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there, im new to the game, i have played other similar games before, i am within the top 6 of my neighbourhood, and so i am wondering if there could possibly be a position for me in your guild, hope to hear from you soon.
Kind regards,
cloud_lionheart

DeletedUser

I don't know if this is the place to ask for an invite (please correct me if otherwise). I would to, like to join your guild since I am the only one in my neighborhood creating goods offers and none of which is being used by others. I have been #1 in my neighborhood for a couple of days now, and I need to trade goods to continue the quest-line. I would also like to join actively in your forums
-Godzillaman

DeletedUser

New game player, but enjoy what I've found. Top ranked in 80 and if you would have me in the guild, I'd be happy to join. Look forward to hearing from you. Canter

DeletedUser2101

We have currently 80 players not sure if more than 80 can join. Seems a reasonable limit since the neighboorhouds are up to 80 too.

DeletedUser503

I would suggest that those of you that can't join form a Guild 'Aphrodite's Child' and we can have a NAP at a later stage.

DeletedUser

I'd like to join your guild. I'm ranked number 1 among my neighborhood. I've only been playing for a week, but so far I have gained about 2500 points. I play constantly, and just keep FoE up in the background. I'd really like to join the best guild to progress further and help the group. Thanks.