• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Gateway to the Real World

Emberguard

Legend
As you can see I've deleted some posts that had nothing to do with the thread topic. If you feel the thread is in the wrong section, report the first post. If you are unsure of the topic, get the thread creator to elaborate or discuss with others what they feel the topic is.

If you disagree with the deletion of any posts I've removed of yours pm me. If you feel I've missed a post that should have been deleted, report it.

Beyond that - please discuss what the thread is here to discuss.

DeletedUser

Luckily it is otherwise families would be jeopordized.
FoE is a sort of modern version of togetherness in a board game.
I think it is quality time :)

I like FoE very much for this indeed.
Most games are so hectic this game is very educational for youngsters too as it’ll teach them patience (in this hectic fast world), planning, choices-consequences and whatnot.
I am a fan!

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
If I hadn't wasted so much time in the so-called "real life",
I'd finally have a chance to stay at home and
"reorganize my plants":
reorganize-my-plants.png

Emberguard

Legend
Lol now I want many dia’s I think this was a great advertisement :lol:
You mean like these diamonds?
upload_2019-1-23_0-0-10.png
Unfortunately it'd only count if you're not sharing the same internet connection, joined the same world and of course don't already have an account.

Frankly, what I was saying is that players sometime collaborate outside the game, on social media such as Facebook (I don't have one), a situation that might resemble multiple accounts sharing the same IP.
I get what you're saying, however communication outside of official channels isn't against game rules. As long as there's no multi-world trades/deals or real world transactions and each player is genuinely playing their own game then a group playing together is perfectly fine.

What the game rules are against is multiple accounts by the same user that can interact with each other -or- acting as a bank to another player without actually having any intention of playing the game. The whole game is based around working together to grow stronger, but that was never intended to be a single player bypassing game limits or those that aren't playing the game to be effecting the game by growing those that are playing.

On the surface a group of friends or family may seem "unfair", but it is something encouraged by the game. If it wasn't then we wouldn't have guilds. Whether those within a guild (or out of it) take advantage of other players are another matter altogether. And it does happen that the more we have the more we're prone to only thinking of ourselves and bumping everyone else off the choice places on a GB. But that's where it's good to confront each other in how we wish to play. Do we want it to be free for all, or do we make rules within the guild about whether we can snipe within the guild? Do we encourage members to bump off non-guildies or do we encourage our fellows to offer those positions first to the friends/neighbours at whatever price the guild would have taken those positions at?