• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed The Forged Painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser114145

333.jpg

DeletedUser114144

AD8BDA48-9D9A-4369-939B-8AADAEBBF75C.jpeg
Red dots are on the spots the difference is . Please send me an ingame message if you are uncertain about my dot

DeletedUser114140

Hello.
From top to bottom, I found these:

1. Dark cloud missing just above the green flag on the right
2. Last square on the roof missing also close to the green flag on the right
3. Left small green flag missing
4. The most left white bird is missing
5. Middle window of the castle is inverted
6. Missing small dark square in the small tower in the shadow of the Palace
7. Small rectangle missing on left side of the roof of the illuminated house on the left
8. Window on the cylindrical top of the Inn is blue instead of white
9. Window just above smoke of the yellow roof house is also blue instead of white
10. Swirly white and blue cylinder missing just above yellow tree
11. Missing blue window on yellow roof house
12. Banner of the Inn has the hammer in the bottom instead of on top
13. Just after the dirt road on the house on the right, a yellow basket or similar is missing
14. A brown patch is missing on the yellow cloth of the stand
15. A metal hinge is missing on the door of the Inn

Thank you
Pantherpt

DeletedUser107564

Here is my submission for the forged painting. I tried to use callouts pointing to each difference but the word file was too large, and copy and paste only put in outlines with small pic icons. My list of 15 in is txt format.
upload_2018-6-9_13-1-8.png

upload_2018-6-9_13-8-25.png

Attachments

• ForgedPaintingdifferences.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 207
  • upload_2018-6-9_13-1-56.png
    upload_2018-6-9_13-1-56.png
    628.8 KB · Views: 180

DeletedUser112538

I dont care. I am so used to your helplessness in these contest.

DeletedUser112538

And why underline the text if it has no link to it?
I dont want to waste time on this so I need an option not to see contest advertisement.

DeletedUser112538

Why cant you just set up so that we can compare the original and the fraud on one screen and make it easier to apply? It is your aim to reduce the number of applications? then dont advertise.

DeletedUser114148

Ragu Silvertongue, your right hand man, visited Greva at her request, as an unusual painting had come in to her possession in a recent art auction. Ragu noticed that this is the same picture that hangs in the museum, it is one of a kind, yet there is a duplicate. Ragu Brings this to your attention, noting the paintings carry some differences proving it is a forgery! There are 15 differences can you help find these differences? The framed artwork is the original!

You can enter by submitting your answer here on the competition page. I would say that the easiest form to submit your answers is to right click on the original picture click - save as, and if you open this using and editor program such as Microsoft Paint and save the image as a JPEG file, you can then upload this to the Competition page, you can enter in any form you wish to use, if you find typing your answers then you may do so.

Please note - that only one entry per account

How to take part and enter the competition.

1. Scroll down to the bottom you will see a text box
  2. Submit your answers in any form
  3. Click enter

The competition will close at 23:59 on Tuesday 12th June 2018. Your answers will be hidden so that other players can not see your answers and copy therefore your post will say "awaiting moderators approval". Once the competition has closed your answers will be reviewed and only the correct posts will be verified and the winners will be posted. There will be 2 winners chosen at random who will receive 1,000 Diamonds each!

Greva's fraud:
difference 2.png

The original and best:
may2newframe.jpg

Thank you to @DaegonDrake & @Neoth for this month's contest!

DeletedUser109910

file attached

Attachments

• foe_ragu_15 differences.jpg
    foe_ragu_15 differences.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 190

DeletedUser113606

i've tried using word and also just uploading the picture, this is my second message and i've gotten no response.

DeletedUser114070

My entry for fraud competition. Hope this one works

Attachments

• fraud with 15 changes.jpg
    fraud with 15 changes.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.