• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The first one that have gb without purchasing any diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

you heard what it is...i would like to ask is there any player already have a great building without purchasing any diamonds?? it seems that a lot of diamond user that i saw that have a gb when they only need 1 bp of a specific gb and then purchasing the others bp in order to build that....and also some of my friends that dont have the patients to wait only have 5bp and purchased the other 4....it seems that it will takes about 2-3months in order just to build one gb...a lot of people also argue that they get about 3-4 duplicates bp again and again...why is it like this??!! are you guys trying to make us to pull out the wallet?? i know that there will be some update to trade the bp in the near future but i think the game makers will wait until ppl stop buying the missing BP's they need with Diamonds. I think they are holding certain peices back so ppl buy them...actually this is the 1st game that i saw that need some diamonds in order to build just some beautiful buildings...i bet you guys gain a lot of profit from this game because a lot of users spend more than 50euro...others innogames like the west, grepolis, tribal wars, and lagoonia dont need to use a lot of money in order to purchase some pretty buildings because they all provided...i hope you guys dont try to fool us because a lot of middle-aged people playing this game and i also hope that the trading of bp will be update A.S.A.P....

Status
Not open for further replies.