• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Fair Traders 2 is recruiting

DeletedUser

The Fair Traders have a main guild and two Sister Guilds, Fair Traders 2, and Fair Traders 3 on East-Nagach and 1 guild on Greifental (apply here).

The Fair Traders 2 currently has ~10 open spots for new players.

*We use a trading ethos to keep trades fair*

We trade 1:1 for same Age goods (HMA:HMA), and 2:1 for consecutive Age goods (EMA:HMA). Consecutive Age goods are twice as expensive, so it's only fair.
Due to the current trading ratio limitations we do not trade goods more than 1 Age apart (EMA:LMA).

This trading ethos, or guideline, has taken us to the successful branch we are now.
Some may not agree with our ethos and find it unfair, but our success simply speaks for itself.

Unlike most other top ranked guilds, The Fair Traders do not find Town-ranking essential. Our success is due to our ethos, rules and integrity to keep to those.
Not by farming or only allowing high-ranked players.

Benefits of all The Fair Traders guilds;
* These guilds are designed to promote fair trade only, through the fair trade ethos
* Apply to us and you can expect a response within 24hrs, sometimes immediately.
* Every member Polishes/Motivates regularly
* We have excellent active, informative and updated forums
* We offer fun, friendly and supportive guilds

The Fair Traders (Original);
* Minimum requirements: Produce Basalt, Brass, Silk, Talc Powder or Gunpowder and be active at least once every 2-3 days
* We have held 3rd place for months, with over 5,000,000 points
* We have goods from Bronze Age ~ Colonial Age
* Guild-wide messaging not allowed, to prevent abuse, spam and irritation

The Fair Traders 2 (Sister Guild);
* Minimum requirement: Having reached the Early Middle Age
* Has reached 10th place within 2 months and is still climbing with open spots
* Town-Support requirement of 3x/week minimum
* Has goods from Bronze ~ Late Middle Age, transition to Colonial Age has occurred
* Founded and run by the very experienced guild leader Mutzena and co-guild leader krishrunning

The Fair Traders 3 (Sister Guild);
* Minimum requirement: NONE, allowing new players to benefit from our ethos
* Ranked 22 within less than a month of creation
* Created due to the success of The Fair Traders 2 causing capacity issues
* Founded and run by the very experienced guild leader MAL1701

The Fair Traders (Greifental);
* Minimum requirement: Produce Brick, Rope, Salt, Dried Herbs, Glass
* Has conquered 2nd place as expected, with over 4,000,000 points
* Has goods from Bronze Age ~ Colonial Age
* Founded by ddrd1981, the godfather of The Fair Traders

If you are stuck in a guild where everyone tries to profit from you all the time, then join us!

Contact Lodroth for an invitation to The Fair Traders (Original) on East-Nagach. (apply here)

Contact LadyMedea or Mutzena for an invitation to The Fair Traders 2 (Sister guild) on East-Nagach.

Contact MAL1701 for an invitation to The Fair Traders 3 (Sister guild) on East-Nagach. (apply here)

Contact ddrd1981 for an invitation to The Fair Traders on Greifental. (apply here)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, Mutzena!

Uphold the ethos and you'll be in the top 10 in no time. :)

- L

DeletedUser5180

hi mutzena,

im new to this world but have over 12,000 pts in fel danghyr

would like to join your guild for trade / motivating

send me an invite in-game pse

akbhoy67

DeletedUser

We have done some cleaning up of inactive members and introduced new stricter rules regarding polishing and motivating. As a result we now have some open spots for new members to join in. Please contact Mutzena or krishrunning in-game to apply :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

hi, would like to join your guild, check my profile & send me an invite if i'm suitable.. ta sir sheldon

Hey, I just sent you a private message re joining the Fair Traders 2 in-game. Check your inbox. :)

DeletedUser101488

Hi Mutzena, if your still recruiting please send an invite to me. I am an active player and this sounds more like my style. Many thanks

Sir Sheldon

Private
hi there, mutzena is currently inactive but i've sent you an invite.. sorry for delay but i tend not to use forum much