• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Evil Dead

DeletedUser116027

Hello we are a level 38 guild currently with 20 active players we help new players progress plenty of help if you need it and a well informed guild forum updated on a regular basis
Message me for information or check out our guild profile

DeletedUser116027

we are currently level 46 with 31 members lots of threads a couple of dedicated traz an arc threads also a 1.9 thread for gbs over level 80 updated forum help an advice given if you need it im a freindly player though most think not an say im bossy lol im not once ya get to know me dont take other folks word for it contact me or any of my leaders in guild