• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The end of the Times or Game over?

• Thread starter DeletedUser107609
  • Start date

DeletedUser107609

Hi, all!

Huge Black cosmic hole is coming to FoE! The name of it - The Crisis of the game. It will kill the game soon if nothing will change. Players are running how fast is possible to the end of the time line of the ages and of the technological progress, so the Oceanic age (we all playing for to long time) can be the last age for biggest part of FoE funs. The new players start to play and find much more difficulties with trading goods and they just leave the game. Guild Expedition and new "supporting" quests are killing the good`s production and trading process.
For example - when need to:
Donate to the guild treasury 500 goods of your age; (How much goods of your age you produce per day?)
quest - Visit 45 friends tavern? 45!!! Did you receive this After you just finish to visit the taverns? I have more then 120 FoE friends but I can`t make this quest done.
Avery second day is the quest to finish 5 min production 60 times or 15 min 45 times or 1 hour 30 times or 4h 20 times; (Why not the 8h production or 24h? We all have many buildings from some events with the possibilities of producing the goods but not in 5, 15 min, 1, 4 hour. Is it? ) The production of the goods is very important for the game "Engine". But for now the game "Engine" keeps going with the big difficulty. Did you see a lot of the Arctic goods at the market place?

Market should bee unique for all servers and ages not only for the Guild members or Neighbours.

FoE Teem! Please, Free the MARKET!!! Update the goods buildings or make "supporting" quests more realistic !

Greeting and many good things in Year 2018 to all of you!

Re Er

DeletedUser111866

For example - when need to:
Donate to the guild treasury 500 goods of your age; (How much goods of your age you produce per day?)
quest - Visit 45 friends tavern? 45!!! Did you receive this After you just finish to visit the taverns? I have more then 120 FoE friends but I can`t make this quest done.
Avery second day is the quest to finish 5 min production 60 times or 15 min 45 times or 1 hour 30 times or 4h 20 times; (Why not the 8h production or 24h? We all have many buildings from some events with the possibilities of producing the goods but not in 5, 15 min, 1, 4 hour. Is it? ) The production of the goods is very important for the game "Engine". But for now the game "Engine" keeps going with the big difficulty. Did you see a lot of the Arctic goods at the market place?
As a relative newcomer, I can answer this, however I was having DCs before it went public.

First, donate 500 goods is serious for me, however here in EMA you don't get to donate that much. 40, 60 or 80 is what I have seen so far, nowhere close to 500. And I am building 75-90 goods of EMA per day, this is about enough for GE and occasional donations.

Next, visit 45 taverns - you say you just visited em all, huh? Poor you, this will teach you to not to force tavern visits prior to checking what does DC ask. This number was told to be limited by your friends number, 45 is the maximum I have seen, having 80 to 100 friends, earlier you get 30 or less, down to 10. Still 45 taverns is doable, but you should manage your friends list to succeed at this quest.

Third, productions. Here I agree, as production buildings in high ages are HUGE, and you normally don't place a ton of these, while numbers of "complete productions" quest rises with age about linearly - in IA I had less required productions than in EMA, but way less than 60 5m (22 last time) or 40 1h (20 tops IIRC). 8h production quests are also present, so watch out!

Then, about market - imagine each person (on a single server at first) would place 5 trades. How long would be the list, and how long would the app (or browser) load it from the server? And how long would it take for the server to maintain it to everyone, resolve collisions which would be also prominent with increased number of players affecting each other's trade opportunities? They already hit performance issues with no way to resolve them with GvG, you now ask to put higher load with global market - just no wai. Although I'd then play market harder than now, probably stealing nice trades from high age people, but then people would complain about stealing and private trading etc.

Agent327

Overlord
First, donate 500 goods is serious for me, however here in EMA you don't get to donate that much. 40, 60 or 80 is what I have seen so far, nowhere close to 500. And I am building 75-90 goods of EMA per day, this is about enough for GE and occasional donations.

Latest Winter Event

December 26:

• Frosty: "Research a technology OR donate 500 goods either from your current era or the previous era to the guild treasury"

and that was for all ages.

DeletedUser111866

Latest Winter Event
Apparently OP meant daily challenge in a high age. There is a DC quest for donating goods available in all ages. Event quest is normal for me as well, but really nailing oneself for 500 goods is pretty hard. Thankfully this is normally a one time payment per event.

DeletedUser111866

Okay, let's wait for OP and hear what did he really mean.

dimondus

Captain
  • Frosty: "Research a technology OR donate 500 goods either from your current era or the previous era to the guild treasury"
If you read carefully it says "Research a technology..." and the last part is "...or the previous era..." so if people are sitting ducks in one age then they probably should have thousands of current or previous era goods. I consider this thread as a nice trolling. :)

DeletedUser6065

Well, all I know is that after to talking to various individuals, participation in this game has definitely gone down. We all base this on the inactivity of our 'Friends' and lack to commitment to long time Guild Members.

Now, the Production Team can make jokes on 'Live Chats' regarding "What?? FoE leaving?? Are you trying to scare us??', but the fact remains, commitment has gone down..

So no, so called "Production Team', we are not trying to 'scare you'.
We are telling you a fact.
. . . . mk