• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The EN server enters the Open Beta!

DeletedUser17

Hello players and forum goers,

As some of you may have already seen on our facebook page or our blog, the en.forgeofempires.com server will enter the open Beta on April 17th! This means that some time tomorrow the game will no longer require a beta key for players to access the game. We thank everyone for your support and help with Forge of Empires, and we are looking forward to exploring the game with you.

Of course some of you may have a few questions about the open beta. I will answer the most frequently asked ones below:

Where is the forge of empires open beta?

en.forgeofempires.com

What happens to the closed beta servers?
The closed beta will transform into the open beta and still be located at en.forgeofempires.com .

What about my existing account? Will there be a restart?

The server will not be restarted during the update. All players will keep their cities. Please remember that we have not restarted any servers on FoE so far, and we will try to uphold this tradition in the future.

What will happen to my diamonds?
All diamonds on the closed beta(en.forgeofempires.com) will be available in the open beta(en.forgeofempires.com).

Note:
Thank you for reporting all the bugs you find in the bug section of the forum. We will try to solve these issues as fast as possible. If you choose to post in the bug section, please remember to use the proper format. Thank you!

Sincerely,

The Forge of Empires team.

Last edited by a moderator: