• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player The Elf

• Thread starter DeletedUser112027
  • Start date

DeletedUser112027

So. I got knocked down today. Thumped. It was at one of the Big Temples half way through GE lv4. Picked the wrong army. I got smoked by AI bombard units durning the second wave of battle. Called the troops back. I was left with 1 (one) Heavy and 3 (three) Rogues. All seriously wounded. I was going for a 50/50 shot at a Ritual Flame. Oh. I know. For you Big Shots that's nothing. But for me and my city? We want the defence. But I ran out of troops today. I'll have to wait until tomorrow when my Traz and my Hideouts can replace my dead little men.

But here is the up shot: I played a great song in Memoriam (in memory of foo) of my troops...

Tubthumping
Chumbawamba
I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down
He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him of the best times
(Oh Danny Boy, Danny Boy, Danny Boy)
You are never gonna keep me down...

Rock on. Live to fight another day. :)

E.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112027

March 13, 2018

At my Dragon Palace in Fel Dranghyr I have this sign posted out front: “Polivate. Become friends and Taverinze. Attack, Pillage and Plunder as you see fit. I will do the same.”

I’m think of putting it in neon-lights. Because I actually believe in it. And I follow it. One day I’ll run through my neighbourhood like a naked hippy polishing and motivating while yelling “Free love! Free love!” Other days I’m Elfish the Fairly-Unhinged as I attack everyone and mumble “burn neighbours burrrrrrrrrrrrn…”

~ahem~

To that end I've been on a bit of a tear this week. I had been pretty quiet for awhile. I was levelling up my GBs and getting to know my new guild so I pretty much ignored my neighbours. A couple of wood-peckers attacked my city but hit the wall of my 25/81% defence and quietly fluttered away. But then things changed. It became our 3rd week together. Because of the Carnival Festivities. And? I no longer loved my neighbour as myself.

I hit everyone. Top to bottom. Bottom to top. 24/7. Full on Invincible Rogue Shield (©2017 Elf Inc.) and 1 (one) Heavy, 2 (two) ages ahead. Squish. Blood shed. Pillage. Free stuff everywhere! Especially? “Johnny? Tell them what the Elf has won.”

Things from these brand new items players don’t have on the proper “collection timer” yet:

Villas
Mansions
Bridges
Masquerade Ball thingies
Awesome Docks

Oh. Yeah. Thanks Carnival!!! FPs, piles of coins, baskets of goodies. All. Mine.

I got this note from a player in my hood: “Dear Jerk Face. Why are you suddenly hitting my new bridge everyday?!?!?!”

There MAY have been a swear word in there. Won’t say. Here was my response:

“Because you are in my neighbourhood. Sorry for your loss.”

But I COULD HAVE said this… “I’ve hit you 4 (four) days in a row. At the exact same time every day. 22:50ish FoE time. Every time I’ve harvested 2 FPs off of you. You’ve never collected earlier. And? You’ve never changed your defensive army… 2 (two) spearmen. See you tomorrow. :-)”

Perhaps this shall be my new theme song…

Little Bunny Elfish.

Last edited by a moderator: